Thursday, April 5, 2012

Worry.

As we grow older, i realize that we start thinking more about death. Not to go all morbid on yall, but isnt it true?

I get worried when my mom comes home late from work, or if my dad suddenly takes a little longer to get home from buying dinner. Its also really sad that i've attended a few of my friends' parent's funerals in the past few years.

I know death is inevitable, but the worst thing is it coming as a shock. We really have to treasure the people we have around us, because who knows how long more we'll have them around? How long more will we have to hear them scream and nag at us? Or to hear them say they love us?

Don't let yourself regret the things you've never done, or the words you've never had the chance to say.

- from http://mehmmy.blogspot.com/
This has been happening to me for a very long time.
I finally realise that it doesn't feel good to worry about someone. (though I know perfectly that it won't help at all)
I keep thinking and worrying about everyone when they are out on errands or out working.
and when I finally take my mind of it, death comes when you least expect it.

I really don't know what to do.

so tired/shag/exhausted whatever. (exhausted all the words already).
was on for night shift cause everyone else had to work or go for school.
just kept folding and folding the paper money until dawn.

I don't like going for funerals.
not just because it means someone has left the world, but because usually all the tension and stress and problems that have been well hidden will start to surface and it starts to kill everyone emotionally.

havn't slept a wink.
going for lunch now before sleeping.
going to get busy tonight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment