Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Angels.

Hi everyone.

This was one crazy and fast week.

have a bit of time before I need to start packing, so...

UPDATE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

don't really want to finish up this post, but.. HECK LETS START.
_____________________________________________________________

wednesday - Movie with unemployed people!!

Cass, Vivi, Jaime Goh, Jiahong, Zuhair and I went to watch This means war!!

hahahah we were supposed to meet for breakfast at 11.
but I woke up late again (hahahaha cause I was writing the previous post :P)

anyway, reached vivo but didn't know how to get to the food court they were at!
(haha stupid signs)

so after getting lost for a while and with a little help, I got to the food court.
and ate tom yum ban mian.

the staff there were so bloody rude.
they were lucky that I just woke up and couldn't be bothered with them.

anyway, movie started at 12.30!!
so met up with the rest who came later.

anyway, me and vivi were quarreling the whole time haha.
it was because I thought she said the movie started at 2.30 on msn.
but she really did say that it starts at 12.30 so....

:P

anyway, the movie was good, hahaha.
we went on to just walk around vivo.

and soon after everyone was bored.
so everyone decided to come crash my house hahahaha.
well, long time since I've brought friends home.
hmm.. 4 years? yup. haha.

so we just played cards and stoned and ate all the junk food we bought at hougang mall on our way to my house (hahahah convenient excuse to get snacks :P)

and after that Pung joined us after work so yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hahaha good that she lives near me hehehe.

so after that (with people leaving here and there) the few of us left went to hougang mall to stone (supposed to treat them to dinner but they weren't hungryyyy hahaha) and played shag marry kill hahaha.
poor cass always gets the hardest choices HAHAHAHAH.
_____________________________________________________________
 Thursday - stayed home to finish replaying FF 7 - Crisis Core

such a wonderful game really.
the story line between the few series is really amazing I must say. hahaha.
_____________________________________________________________
Friday - Results Day!!

woke up at 7 plus to go for a jog with Melvyn.
well, long time since we've met; he's busy with his life, I'm occupied with mine.
well, had a very nice jog and talk with him. hahaha.

met up with a few peeps from class to eat breakfast after that.
Tiong Ann, Martin, Ming Xuan and Han Ren met up earlier.
and the rest of us joined in laterrr.
hahaha alot of army talk ((:

and yup! just talked for a while until it was about time for lunch hahahaha.
so had a few others like emm jaime and robert join us.
yup. pizza hut was good!!

and so went back to school.

to be perfectly honest, I wasn't nervous at all.
I kept telling myself "whats done is done." and really didn't worry too much about it.

anyway, I did real well; never expected that my name will be up on the slides again.
especially since it was all so last minute and stuff, and I was so unprepared for the papers.

was only expecting As for physics and maths, but glad that I had As for PCMG. not only did I not disappoint my JC teachers, I'm glad that I manage to get As for all the subjects that I liked most at O levels, and not disappoint my sec school teachers. especially E. Lim for chem. I'm really glad that I didn't disappoint her.

I sort of think that I don't deserve my results, after looking at how people who have put in so much more effort than me get less desirable grades.

so, I shall make this a promise: I'll take this set of good results from God up there (if he does exist) as a loan and pay back the hard work during university.
(hopefully the interest rate is low haha)

my life will definitely be very different with a different set of results.
well, I'm real thankful and I sort of still don't believe its real.

but one lesson I've learnt from JC and A levels is that real or not, you like it or not, ready or not, just go and do it, and stop waiting. time is of the essence.

well. I feel a little disheartened about this whole results thing cause many people who deserved to do well didn't. its like they are deprived of the things that they rightfully should have.
and many people like me feels it is unfair, well, at least some part of me does.
another problem is how many people who are interested to pursue academic subjects like geog can't do so with a less desirable set of results cause NUS holds a monopoly over this course.
to introduce a new university? vast consequences, both good and bad. well, k shall stop thinking about this.

anyway, after results, went with the class to parkway and had pastamania.
then just sat around and talked. (:
moved to the pavilion near parkway and continued talking hahaha.
its so funny how we like to sit down and talkkkk. like hanging around the class so much (:
_____________________________________________________________
Sunday - Sentosa with GI friends (:

well, actually almost 20 people were invited hahaha.
but only 6 of us came cause of pcb for the various camps.
well peak period now so can't blame them. haha.

anyway, cass tay, jiahui, hanafi, martyn, I and Lyron (who came later) had a good time at sentosa. (:
me and martyn kayaking, talking crap (esp about the kids!), playing frisbee, playing guitar, beach volleyball.
didn't regret going (:

well, cass had to leave early, so the rest of us had a little time there at the beach.
before we went to vivo where I parted ways from the rest.

met up with bridget who ended her shift at vivo as well.
went down to career fair with junjie.
with lots of people talking crap HAHAHA.

OH. and someone attacked me because of the pimples on my face -_- (k if I want to market a facial wash or something to someone, who in the right mind will single that person out right. at least I won't. I'll like ask the group or something right. -_- want to sell something please at least think of how you want to approach the person and not be so damn tactless -_-)

anyway, JustAcia after that! good meal, and we headed home. (:
_____________________________________________________________
Monday - 5th March

woke up at 10+ today when I'm supposed to meet mingxuan @ 10.30 at parkway hahaha.
luckily it was raining heavily at bedok so he had to wait for the rain to kind of stop.
(well it was actually on my side too but.. still went haha)

went to parkway to get gifts for the teachers! didn't know what to buy so just bought rocher for the teachers. (:
then went around to grab other misc stuff and went to TJC where we met dylan khoo!
he got red pens for the teachers! (why didn't think of that) hahaha.

so we went and passed the stuff to the teachers and went home!

and I want to complain cause mx was supposed to shave with me but he pangseh-ed me ):
k lah not his fault anyway hahaha.
(OH DYLAN KHOO JUST MESSAGE ME TO SAY THAT HE PANGSEH-ED ME ALSO walaooo thanks ah guys)
(k edit: HAHAHA STUPID DYLAN KHOO BLUFF ME YAY tmr i'm not the only botak one!!)

dad keeps poping into my room, esp these few days.
haha he's showing his concern to me lah, and I really appreciate it (:

so anyway, shaved botak, spent some time at home, and now I'm short of time to pack cause its 11.45 already ohgawdddddd. haha see lah this is what blogging does to me.
_____________________________________________________________
anyway, enlisting tmr, not very worried, like how I was nervous for results.
just take it as it comes.
like mingxuan says, any mature person with a sound and composed mind will be able to handle this.

so yup gonna take it as it comes.
_____________________________________________________________
anyway, I have been putting this one song on repeat since yesterday night.
it is 'hear you me' by Jimmy Eats World.

I think many people want to know why the url of my blog is actually remember-this-song.blogspot.com.
it is because I have a story for most of the songs I have on my phone.
They are so dear to me. so even though I'm always stuck listening to this few songs, I'll never get sick of them cause they have a story behind them.

and how did I get to know of this song?

This person (whom I am not very close with) dedicated this song to her brother who just passed away.
The first thing that actually hit me was the fear and panic that would come to someone before he actually went.

how would her parents feel? how would she feel? how would his friends feel?

and I actually saw the whole thing unfold on fb, so It didn't feel good.

anyway, the lyrics and the song mean a lot as well.
cliche as it sounds, but cherish whoever you have.

kay, shall leave you with this song.
back in 3 weeks time.
its 12am now, 10 hours to enlistment.
better start packing now.

kthxbye.





There's no one in town I know,
You gave us some place to go,
I never said thank you for that,
'thought I might get one more chance.


What would you think of me now?
So lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that,
Now I'll never have a chance.


May angels lead you in,
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads, the sleepless go,
May angels lead you in.


So what would you think of me now?
So lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that,
Now I'll never have a chance.


May angels lead you in,
Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go,
May angels lead you in.


May angels lead you in,
May angels lead you in.


And if you were with me tonight,
I'd sing to you just one more time.
A song for a heart so big,
God wouldn't let it live.


May angels lead you in,
Hear you me my friends,
On sleepless roads the sleepless go,
May angels lead you in.


May angels lead you in,
Hear you me my friends,
On sleepless roads the sleepless go,
May angels lead you in.

No comments:

Post a Comment