Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Good break.

It has been a while since I've written here huh.

today was such an mundane day ahhaha.
so much has happened since the last time I've blogged.

tried to start writing since this morning, but looks like I failed.
sigh when will i ever get rid of this bad habit?
always procasinating.

anyway, here's what has happened!
(will be writing a few lines only cause can't remember that much and its 1 plus in the morning already haha)

19th December 2011
Went out with sabu and Junjie to catch up etc!!
haha fun day out (:
watched tintin and it was not bad a movie (:

20th December 2011
stayed home to watch TED lectures hahah.
havn't been watching them for quite some time cause the lectures that they upload are not what I'm interested in.
This can also be attributed to youtube's design change.
so messy now rawr.

anyway, I was reminded of the fact that I need to start slowing down (hard to do so esp. in Singapore) in order to appreciate the real flavour of life.
have been going through the motions so rapidly these 2 years in JC that I'm sort of numb to everything now.

21st December 2011
spent the day with Leona, Bridget and Junjie.
went ice skating @ kallang and seafood @ punggol
Ice skated till I had abrasion at one of my ankles hehehe.
but its nice going to iceskate after so many years. (the last time I skated was when I was in sec 2)
The seafood @ punggol was so awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^^
gonna go back again for it I promise!

after eating our fill, we went to take a walk @ punggol waterway.
very nice place I must say (:
we just talked and talked and talked. ((((:
and we even played with all the water and stuff hahahaha.
got so bloody wet. (vids and photos still with Bree ang! ): )
It was definitely a night I'll never forget (:

22nd December 2011
spent the day @ bethel pres going through the rehearsal for our christmas play.
hahahaha. oh well at least I did something productive that day.
and the churchies sang the birthday song for me (haha no lah not specially for me. it was only because someone else's birthday fell on the same day so they sang it for us!)
and went home to cut cake haha (didn't take pics with mum and dad cause wan't in the mood and now I regret it ): )

23rd December 2011
met up with the 48th boys and puvan who came down from malaysia!
haha ate astons and talked.
remember that ben chua saw joel and noel in phuket hahahaha so coincidental
went to watch a movie after that (which I actually forgot which movie we watched :P)
but had fun can liao lahhhh hahahaha.

24th and 25th December 2011
spent at Bethel Pres for Christmas Celebrations and performance.
haha i was only doing logistics.
got to know Uncle vincent who is super awesome!
(though I must admit he sounded intimidating in the beginning ):)

Tiong Ann came back from Taiwan then and he gave me a badge for a pressie (:
so sweet of him.
then in between rehearsals we kept talking hahaha.
(about how i got molested -_- and his scandal HAHAHAHAHAHA)
(k shall not give too many clues here)

but anyway, seeing how everyone is so happy makes me feel more sad hahaha cause I don't feel that kind of joy anymore.
anyway, feedback for the play was good (:
won't be having a combined celebration @ Bethel Pres. for another few years so can take a breather hahahaha.

30th December 2011 - 1st January 2012
went to genting with my family!!!
It has been a long time since we went overseas even to malaysia)
5/6 years? hahaha.
thats why I was quite happy ((:

first day was nothing much.
driving all the way up, breakfast @ Johor, then another 5 hours of sleep.
hahaha I remembered that our car didn't have enough power can moved so damn slowly uphill hahaha.
then I had to go and pee and got off at a temple and it was so cool up then. (as in pun intended)
the view was breathtaking really ((:

second day, spent @ theme park!!!!!!
though it started raining halfway, which allowed us to go and have lunch if not we'd have continued playing on!
hahaha and my mum didn't want to go on any rides and so she just sat there and waited for us. (: so sweet hehe.
and I tried to enter the casino and act like I was above 21!
But I got caught and my response was "huh I thought 18 can enter liao!???"

anyway, 3rd day was back to singapore ((:
went to strawberry farm, tried bird nest ice cream, as well as streamboat hahahaha shiok!!
shopped for cny goodies as well, and ate herbal chicken yessss ((:
its really a nice holiday lah ((:

4th January 2012
met up with Zihui to get the GC i was going to buy from him, and for a run as well!
hahahaha wonder how he is doing in the army.
PES A leh siao siao hahahaha.

just kept talking after that and then we went for makan!
fish soup bee hoon below his house!
(trust me its one of the most shiok things around!!)
then went up his house watch tv and I left hehehehe.
wa really need to start organising outings with the 48th Boys!!

5th January 2012
It was my cousin's wedding, and as usual my family was late :P
hahaha happens every time there is something like this hahaha.
havn't had a wedding for quite some time too!
The food was good (: and well other than that everyone is growing up/aging fast huh.
and my other cousin (weijian) asked me to try for an overseas education.
hahaha made me think through all my plans again. which is good in some sense.
but in other sense (cents) it is bad LOLOLOL.

7th, 14th and 15th January 2012
Went for my kayaking Star 2 course with Chris, Daniel, Loisa and a few of the 33rd coy guys!
haha it was awesome fun!!!!
refreshing what i have learnt in star 1, star 2 stuff, and even abit of star 3 stuff!
damn cool you know. like I wanna continue to star 3 and try kayaking surfing and all these stuff cause the coach was telling us about it and showing us videos of it!!

and I learnt alot of physics from this course as well.
effect of boat design on ability to flip, the tides, winds, water currents, etc
all these complex variables that make up our experience while kayaking.
its like, so awesome hahaha.
and I witnessed for myself diffraction of waves. (cause at low tide the waves will intefere with one another and maxima and minima of dirt and rubbish can be seen haha so damn awesome)

gonna try and find some kayaking buddies to complete the 5 expeditions I need to do, practice star 2, and go on to star 3.

8th January 2012
went to beach road to grab my bootes with Ms Koh (haha we got lost halfway)
next went back to serangoon for brunch with leona, bridget, jien, cherp, and zeke.
then went for zeke's church service.
hehehehehe.

9th/10th January 2012
(can't remember which day it was hahahaha)
went back to zhss for fun with jj, leona and bridget but apparantly all the teachers were busy with release of o level results hahaha.
well my juniors did well.
100% of 4E eligible for JC, so really its a remarkable achievement.
though they were short of 0.2 to make band 1 (like always hahah)

next, had bb day rehearsal.
well, nothing much to comment on here.
Just that the school is really damn protective of the students.
sigh.

12th, 13th January 2012
My first camp with Camp high achievers!
Deyi Sec 2D non-residential camp.

Partnered with Vicki whom i got to know from OJT.
hahaha he's such a funny guy!!


for this school, the students were difficult.
I swear hahahaha.'


anyway, the camp went well, got my first taste of kids after so long, and tried my best for this one hahaha.
and I got a commendation from the teacher mwahahahahah.
my guess is that it is because of this that I got all the difficult schools I guess.
but oh well, doesn't matter, cause I learnt alot from this (:

got to know Cheif Zhihao, Chief Amily, Guifang, Yan Mae, Thomas, Gerald, Hilman, Cher-E, Kendra, Amira, and Asad!

17th January 2012
had a class outing that day! went to play badminton and slackeddddddddd to no end
then went for lunch. and everyone was talking about how tanned I was hahahaha.
imagine when i'm in the army :O (looking at how tanned tiong ann is now..)
then went to this place (the jap restaurant) and played werewolf hahaha
(walao the game can really keep us occupied for ages i swear)
that was when our dear Mr Goh TA dropped by to claim a geog textbook from joshua before leaving again hahahaha.

Then went for guitar dinner @ pizza hut cause Nadia came back from indo for a short while!
TEEHEE ^^
sat with my fav Jonathan heng and made the whole place freeze hahahahaha.
but dinner was good lah (: hehehehe.

18th January 2012
went swimming without googles cause I forgot to bring it
bad experience i swear
eyes sore for the next 2 days ):

19th January 2012
went down to chinatown with my mum to help buy cny goodies!!
and to be honest no festive feel leh.
even my mum thinks so!!!

next up was reuinion dinner which was good cause got crab!!!!
hahahahaha

20th January 2012
visited TJ  in the morning (though it was quite fail cause only a few people turned up)
(curse that hanren hahaha organise then went missing ): then threw everything to me ): )
saw most of the teachers ((: haha everyone's busy with the new year I guess.

and we only found out santosa got a job in school that day!!!!!!!!!!!
idiot never tell us ): hahahahahaha.

next, jerrie asked everyone if they wanted to play badminton after that but everyone wasn't free so only I went to crash there.
met adrian low who is my ex-primary school classmate there omg hahahaha
everyone there was tms except for him and me so I was like 'yayyy'
and yup so had dinner after that and it was fun lah ((:

21st and 22nd January 2012
spring cleaning. nuff said.

23rd and 24th January 2012
CNY day 1 and 2!!
visited relatives etc etc.
hahahaha and angbaoooo.
visited my newly-wedded cousin's house as well.
there was alot of food there too. (k thinking about the food is making me hungry so lets move on)

26th January 2012
soccer with hanren zuhair etc at tampinese safra hahahaha.
we were up against mx and his sec school classmates.
well don't ask me why I went cause it was hanren who pulled me there.
yup the game was okay lah.
I conceded 3 goals (whats new) and yeah lah lousyyyyyyyy lah i know hahahaha.

lunch with mhr and zuhair the ahbang and reynold heng after that @ chicken rice shop at Bedok point
omg value for money. really shiok ttm.

meet up with jj titus and gang after that hahahaha.
went to zf's house after that (crashed his house!!)
and his mum was so nice. $12 angbao to each of us, and even treated us to pizza hut.
and we didn't even bring a damn orange to bai-nian cause crashing his house was a last minute decision haha.
but yeah lah good fun (:

29th January 2012
went to mr ang's house for cny visitation!!
ubber fun ((:
this was a successful class outing cause most came HAHAHA (k unlike the other one -.-)

played werewolf!!! haha okay this was very fun cause it was a big group!
and then louhei + celebrated Jan baby birthdays!

and hanren slammed his cake into joshua's face.
and joshua did the same just that the cake flew around hahahaha.
then I swear Mrs Ang's suddenly changed her face hahahah so funny.

anyway, Mr and Mrs Ang brought us down for dinner and helped to pay for most of our food!
so nice right. haha dunno how much of their money we spent that day so paiseh.
Anyway, thanks again to Mr and Mrs Ang!

30th January 2012
some of us from the class met up @ city area cause the night before during dinner, rachael pung actually promised to give us a treat during her lunch time at work!
so we went, (expecting her not to treat us cause were were only joking) but in the end she paid for our meal.
(well our doesn't include me cause I overslept and didn't buy HAHAHA)

anyway, the bunch of us (joshua, yeshen, zuhair, cass and vivi) went off to esplanade park to talk.
hung around there for quite a bit, and then moved on to mbs!
haha MBS is such an awesome place lah.
stayed there for hours and talked.

well, then for dinner, we went to marina square and talk again hahaha over dinner.
sigh all the gossip and all the stuff I didn't know -_-
hahaha everyone was laughing at how I didn't know a thing ):
but it was fun lah (:

1st - 3rd February 2012
It was now time for my second camp!!
Kranji secondary school! hahaha.

didn't know what to expect cause it was my first JBAC camp.
Partnered Divya who was such an awesome mirror! (oh mirror is the term we use for partner haha)
and it turns out that Divya was from TMS and was from jerrie and cass's class hahaha so coincidental.
and she complained that teckyan's geog and maths was good even in sec school AHAHHAAH.
such a small world!!

It was the first JBAC camp for the both of us actually.
and we were assigned the 3T class hahahaha.
so we really didn't know what to expect etc.

and to be honest it was quite a discouraging camp for me.
first day was veryyyyyyy bad hahahahaha cause they didn't want to open up to me ):
second day was better ((:
and I lost my voice after that. on the first damn day. so no voice for the other 2 days.
but still, campfire kinda screwed up, and we (Divya and I) had to help save the show for a bit lol.
the kids were okay. in fact they were very good! (considering that 3T students were better behaved than some 3E and 3N etc)
and they had little problems whatsoever during campfire preparation sessions.

but its mostly due to things that were out of our control.
like how low their self-esteem was (sigh) and how outcasted they feel from the whole school (cause 3E all know each other from sec 2, 3N all brother classes, and 3T all alone) and the tension in the class that has built up for 3 years, as well as how childish they were (sigh well who am I to judge right)

and at one point of time I got so angry at them that Chief had to step in for me.
had to drink water to cool myself down and almost exploded.
but well, dunno why but it was then that I started thinking and I was able to talk to them in a way I never did before.
which I hope helped them in one way or another lah.
I was quite surprised with myself actually cause I would never have thought that I'll be able to think of such stuff to speak about. and I was so honest with them. no barriers, just them listening to me.

well, thank God for their good form teachers.
I've told them whatever I wanted to, and I really hope they'll take it away lah.
though from facebook (they added me and I accepted but removed again) chances are they'll still carry on quarrelling, I hope that they will take something back from me and move on.

anyway, so glad to have done this camp cause I got to work with these awesome instructors!
Chief Liptat, Chief Zhihao, Kelvin Lam, Naga, Divya, Fydie, Glinnis, Charis, Xiangting, Lyron, Haritz, Yuan Ning, Sean, Xuan Er and Yi Long!

and omg so coincidental hahaha Yilong is actually my primary school mate's brother SO COOL never knew until we were talking about where we stayed HAHAHAHA.

3rd February 2012
after the Kranji sec camp
crashed mass dance @ suntec hahaha.
okay lah nothing much there cause mass dance this year was cut short ):

went to walk walk after that with santosa, reynold, mak han ren and zuhair hahaha.
they were so annoying hahaha. like shouting to a ogm saying "woah that girl pretty sia" and oplaying the penis game -_- hahahahaha
and we walked from suntec to MBS and we went to play with the fountain or whatever you call it.
slacked a while, then went off.
by that time i was sooooooooo tired cause I was carrying my bag from camp as I walked hahaha and we walked quite a lot okay!

4th February 2012
we dropped by teckyan's house for cny visitation!! ((:
ah didn't have voice at all ): cause of the camp lah walao hahahaha.

anyway, drank a bit of alcohol, got drunk started laughing at myself for no reason (eh cannot control one leh) then fell asleep. woke up and I was fine hahahaha.

played werewolf again!!! hahahahaha.
and yeah lah just slackedddd.

after that went to have dinner and gossip + talk again.
+ played all the stuff like shag marry kill HAHAHAHA.

and we went home hehehehe.

7th, 9th-11th February 2012
7th was the Pre-camp briefing (PCB) for Bartley sec school camp.
had to go down to JBAC for PCB cause now we need certification for low elements ):
also had belay school and land expedition briefing.
and it was awesome cause Shafi was there driving us around and was entertaining us.
yup had a good day.

then stayed on for a bit for the CHIJ OLON campfire before going off to makan with everyone!

9th-11th was the camp.
got to mirror Zena who is also from MJC hahaha.
she's a very strong mirror.

anyway, the group was okay lah.
tried my best to make them interact with each other hahaha.

activities were fine, except for the fact that a student got injured cause he rolled the zipline trolley over his foot. -_-
oh well.

lol I'll never forget how Mr Chin (the teacher IC) wacks his students leaders.
first time seeing commando style in a school camp.

I was meal IC for this camp! and everyone kept making fun of me cause i kept using 'ok' as a filler in between my sentences ): walaooooo.
but I enjoy being meal IC at JBAC hehehe ((:

Anyway, best female camper came from my group!
her name is xiuhui!
and it turns out that she knows my bro leh -_- (see told you small world)

and instructors for this camp are awesome cause all damn strong!!!!!!!!!!
love having supper chats with them etc hehehehe so nice!!!!!!!!!

Chief Naj, Chief Liptat, Zena, Cass Tay, Kellie, Lyron, Gerald, Yingjie (Rose!), Sharan, Khairul, Thomas, Xiangting, Danielle, and Atiqah!

17th February 2012
Did a 1 Day camp with Siling Primary School (P4) under Chief Ridhwan @ Labrador Adventure Center.
hahaha the place damn crappy lah lol.

the kids were so enthusiastic!!!!!!
(k maybe except a few -_-)

haha nothing much to comment on the day, I only got this camp cause I was helping Zena do this camp as her replacement!
well, except for the fact that the p4 team of teachers were so damn anal.
(k shall abstain from bitching too much cause this blog is afterall, public)

but the instructors were fun as well!
Mirrored Riana.
and the camp had Kelvin Lam, Sharan, Shelly, Vicky, Divya, Jiahui, Fydie, together with Chief Ridhwan and Chief Zhihao! (plus a few more whom I forgot :P)

It was so funny cause the kids kept calling Riana and I a couple -_-
just because we talk doesn't mean couple righttt lameee.
haha say until what I earn money until so much white hair -_-

anyway, after the day, we went back to toa payoh on the company van which kept stalling.
we even stopped in the middle of a road AHHAHAHA. (so exciting!)
we then went to makan at macs and talked about all kinds of stuff.
from Ridhwan's police days to EFI courses.
hehehehe.

after dinner 4 of us (vicky, ridhwan, fydie, and I) hung around a park and just talked about alot of stuff.
hahaha like teachers, fellow camp instructors, etc.
and I went home with ridhwan after that (who also lived in hougang) and learnt quite alot about sports science! hahaha cool stuff!!

22nd - 25th February 2012
22-24 was the siling primary school (p5) camp and 24-25 was the ITE west camp.
I was so stressed cause there were so many firsts.
First sarimbun camp, First residential Primary school camp, First camp with an tertiary education institute.

Again, the siling kids never fail to disappoint us with their enthusiasm!
mirrorred sally for this camp!
who taught me all I needed to know for sarimbun.
so thankful for her you know hahaha.
(I damn blur, told the kids the girls toilet was boys, and boys was girls HAHAHAHA)
(but got tell the correct one lah HAAHHA)

but other than that no major hiccup hehehe. (except for all the dalls ): )

and it was so awesome cause we even had the chance to bring the kids out to watch the stars!
If it wasn't for some kids who were sleepy, I would have talked more about stars hehehe (:

and one thing I learn from this camp would be that I have to make whatever isn't within my control, into my control in order to perform well. (thanks sally!)

Anyway, I'm so thankful for Chief Ridhwan, Chief Zaini, Sally, Hilman, Fydie, Constance, Guifang, Andrea, Yan Mae, Vicky, Din, Nick, Rasul and Huihui who are really all so awesome really.
For all the encouragement and etc. and also for asking me not to panick! hahahaha.

and especially to sally who helped to take over my group because i had to leave for ITE west on 24th morning!

anyway, ITE west wasn't a very pleasant camp.
it wasn't THAT bad, but it most definitely could have been better!

my journey there was -_-
don't even wanna mention it hahahaha.
woke up late, but because it was near 7, no taxi wanted to take me.
waited until after 7 before I could reserve a Cab, but the driver blur cock cannot find me ):
hahaha but in the end I hopped on to another cab and pangseh my driver MWAHAHAHA.

k anyway, ITE kids are mature lah, but they are not enthusiastic.
half-hearted come this camp... so nothing much that I could do.

but anyway, one of the girls shouted "what-the-fuck" in my face and no one really does that and goes away unpunished HAHAHA.
but I couldn't scream in her face cause her bf (chao ah lian -_-) was in the same class (my group also) so i was damnnnnn siannnnnnnn.

anyway, the camp was still good cause of the instructiors!!
Chief Naj, Chief Zhihao, Cass Tay, Gerald, Sharan, Hassan, Hussein, Fie, and David!
_____________________________________________________________________
anyway, I'm so glad to be able to work with this company.
haha. especially the few whom I've done a few camps with, like Vicky, Fydie, Cass Tay, Sharan, and Gerald! ((:

hope to be able to do more camps next time, though most likely it'll be with a different team of instructors ):
but yeah hope to keep in contact with the others!

I already planned out what I wanna do already hehehe (:<
_____________________________________________________________________

anyway, I've started a little on uni physics and linear algebra, and its not easy.
sigh shall wait for everyone to enter uni and ask for textbooks or something to continue.
now no time....

next pressing issue: scholarship essay and results!
whats done is done so.. oh well ):
_____________________________________________________________________

anyway, plans for the coming week!

movie with vivi zuhair Teckyan cass jiahong later in a few hours time!
(lol can I wake up early enough for breakfast with them? :O)

Results on friday!!!
Running with Melvyn Sim in the morning! so long since I've seen him!

Parade on Saturday to help the PAA with their applications.

Sentosa on Sunday with fellow camp instuctors, before dinner with leona bridget and junjie! ((:

don't know when the next time i'll write here will be, especially since I'm going into army soon, but I really hope it is soon, to commemorate my good results! (:

anyway, its almost 6, so cya!!
(how to wake up later siaaa)

No comments:

Post a Comment