1. Was initially on waiting list for Science O'Week '14, but I got in in the end! My OG's name was Boo (The baby girl from Monster Inc.), and had fun with them! The group was a little quiet at the start, but I think everyone opened up at the end :))) Had 8 Physics majors in my OG (MWAHAHAHA), so sorta had more common topics with these guys too. :))) Haiman and Kit, who were my seniors from scamp, were my seniors from sow too! Just glad that I had a good time.
To top it all up, Boo got the best OG award (YAY), and got the best SP OG award too! Thank you everyone for giving me a good time at SOW, as well as at Night Rider, Flag Day and Rag day :)
2. My 2 month old laptop crashed on me after I returned from OWeek )': sent it for repair and hope nothing else happens :((((
3. Received news that i got into SPS while at Night Rider. (HAHAHA that was 4am in the morning.) News came through e-mail of course. So far, its been good. Attended SPS Camp last weekend, and met amazing people there. Deeply humbled by the way they work, especially while preparing for the final performance. Hope to have an interesting and fulfilling time with you guys!
4. Received my acceptance e-mail from USP on Thursday evening on week 1. Its a little late since I missed O-week and all, but I'm glad I made it. Will be moving into Cinnamon next week, so looking forward to meeting the people there. (Its been a tiring week ending lessons at 8-9pm, especially since I don't have a room yet ): )
I am intimidated by my workload, but tell me something worth pursuing that is not intimidating. This chance wasn't easy to come by, and I'll give it my best shot.
This time, the stakes are different.
Looking forward!
No comments:
Post a Comment