I went out to buy a laptop today. $999. 1k gone )': So while I'm updating the new laptop, I'm blogging on the old one.
Been spending a lot recently, its scary. Wonder how my savings can last me for the next four years in uni )':
USP hasn't replied me about my application. I'm really interested in their programme!! ): Oh well, there's still one last week, so lets hope for the best.
Its only been six days since I ended my contract at TJ, and I'm quite bored already. But I've set out to do several things so I hope I get to accomplish them.
Can't wait for life to start moving. Next big thing for me is Scamp, which is from the 16-20 June!! Looking forward to it :))))
Went down to A*STAR for my project on Tuesday, and yup a little setback there, but I learnt not to be daunted by the complicated symbols and equations etc.
Went out for a run just yesterday, and I've deproved a lot. Wonder how I completed that 21km last year. SIGH.
Went for an eye checkup at Ngee Ann Polytechnic today as well. One of the students at the Optometry Centre helped check my eyes, and I've been prescribed glasses. No more perfect eyesight.. HAHAH SIGH. Shall get them when I'm free too.
Came back home for lunch, before realising that there was an IT fair today, so went down to EXPO shortly after I finished lunch. Went down, hunted for a laptop, chop chop got out of the place. Don't like crowded places.
Anyway, LEMMI BITCH ABOUT WINDOWS 8!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR
Oh wait.. my update is done. kthxbye HAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment