Was on off on monday, thursday and friday.
But in the end I cleared off on tuesday and wednesday too cause I wasn't needed in camp.
haha so thankful for this long break.
I've been very productive (according to my standards).
I'm done with the lecture series for Mechanics, and I'm only left with consolidation with the textbook and writing my notes. Next up will be waves, optics, and thermodynamics.
(a lot of counter-intuitive things in mechanics eh ): though I don't have much intuition in the first place haha)
AND I finally understand Archimedes Principle hahaha. VOLUME IS CONSERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(how can I not know that right walao. see thats what I mean when I say I don't have much intuition/common sense)
I ran quite a bit too. hahaha. (or rather, jogged hahaha)
Anyway, met some people this week.
Went for a run with Melvyn on thursday.
Havn't seen the guys for so long.
caught up with him and stuff like that.
glad to know that he is doing well. (:
Went for NUS Open Day yesterday.
Met Yvonne there! She did very well for her A levels!
so glad for her (:
chanced upon some other juniors too. HAHA.
did nothing much there tho.
so crowded O.O
Went there to take a look at engineering actually, but nah didn't interest me one bit. BORING.
went to Science to talk to the professors and students hahaha. yup have a clearer idea now of what I wanna do (:
Went to CAPT to look for vivi! and to have a tour around the place.
hahah walao the place really nice!!!!!
really considering CAPT eh.
But talked to my mum about it and they said that it is very expensive >:
I went for a run yesterday night too!
and I met Eng Han! (haha Primary School friend who went on to RI and RJ.)
So we talked for quite a while.
funny how he didn't recognise me and I wasn't sure if it was him.
He is with the SPF as a SGT now, and is stationed at the airport. haha. SO COOL.
signed on with MOE to teach, and is gonna take English and History at FASS. haha.
So he was trying to persuade me to sign with MOE too, but nah. haha.
He is interested in CAPT too, and he asked me to sign up with him.
Well, I really want to, but need to see what my parents say bout it ):
so yup. (:
booking tonight after a week or not seeing the guys.
bleh.
haha so thankful for this long break.
I've been very productive (according to my standards).
I'm done with the lecture series for Mechanics, and I'm only left with consolidation with the textbook and writing my notes. Next up will be waves, optics, and thermodynamics.
(a lot of counter-intuitive things in mechanics eh ): though I don't have much intuition in the first place haha)
AND I finally understand Archimedes Principle hahaha. VOLUME IS CONSERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(how can I not know that right walao. see thats what I mean when I say I don't have much intuition/common sense)
I ran quite a bit too. hahaha. (or rather, jogged hahaha)
Anyway, met some people this week.
Went for a run with Melvyn on thursday.
Havn't seen the guys for so long.
caught up with him and stuff like that.
glad to know that he is doing well. (:
Went for NUS Open Day yesterday.
Met Yvonne there! She did very well for her A levels!
so glad for her (:
chanced upon some other juniors too. HAHA.
did nothing much there tho.
so crowded O.O
Went there to take a look at engineering actually, but nah didn't interest me one bit. BORING.
went to Science to talk to the professors and students hahaha. yup have a clearer idea now of what I wanna do (:
Went to CAPT to look for vivi! and to have a tour around the place.
hahah walao the place really nice!!!!!
really considering CAPT eh.
But talked to my mum about it and they said that it is very expensive >:
I went for a run yesterday night too!
and I met Eng Han! (haha Primary School friend who went on to RI and RJ.)
So we talked for quite a while.
funny how he didn't recognise me and I wasn't sure if it was him.
He is with the SPF as a SGT now, and is stationed at the airport. haha. SO COOL.
signed on with MOE to teach, and is gonna take English and History at FASS. haha.
So he was trying to persuade me to sign with MOE too, but nah. haha.
He is interested in CAPT too, and he asked me to sign up with him.
Well, I really want to, but need to see what my parents say bout it ):
so yup. (:
booking tonight after a week or not seeing the guys.
bleh.
No comments:
Post a Comment