Sunday, March 24, 2013

Courage.

Sigh.

Plan was to go running today, but I skipped it cause I didn't feel like running.

so ill-disciplined right.

Got reminded of this man I met while I was on my way for my run last week, when I met this old man.
he seemed to be lost, and approached me asking where this mall was. (I can't remember)
and he asked if this was woodlands and started speaking gibberish and he sounded so confused and all.

I don't really know why, but I felt intimidated by him and so i pointed him to the direction of the bus stop which is served by bus service 161.
Now that I think about it, could I have offered more assistance by walking him to the bus stop?
(I was concerned about being late for my run and not having enough time to finish the distance that I wanted to accomplish that evening but I was mainly intimidated by his body language and behavior.)

Something just held me back from helping cause I was scared.
you know, its not always easy to help someone out ):

Anyway, highlight of this week was outfield.
first one after so many months (5 months?) of not going to outfield cause we are mainly occupied with unconventional ops.
but yeah its not as bad cause there's no one screaming at us and fucking us even when we were doing correct things and making us confused and stuff like that.

bleh.

going to church tomorrow for the first time in a very long time too for Enrolment Service.
Gonna have to need some courage.

bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment