Friday, August 10, 2012
Explosions in the Sky.
Been at home the whole day.
very unproductive, haha but well I guess it isn't that bad, considering that I need to relax and think.
been sitting in front of the com thew whole day, downloading stuff (mostly academic), and rearranging my music (haha new music ((: )
sigh I don't know how to start executing my plans ):
This week has been a very draining week, both physically and in other ways.
I'm not as strong as I thought I was.
looks like I overestimated again myself. haha.
well, its called training for a reason.
I'm starting to get very disgusted with people who are always trying to save their own asses ALL THE TIME.
I know I'm not prefect, but they are going too far.
I admit that I'm starting to get selfish myself, and I do act in my own interests sometimes, but they are really going too far.
It'll be tougher next week.
But nvm, hang in there.
Its called training for a reason.
Anyway, on a happier note, went out with the guys yesterday for fun haha.
Josh, MX, TA, Martin, MHR, Jiahong, Reynold and I went to watch Bourne Legacy.
Really action packed (I don't usually get sucked into the screen by gun and gunshots but I must say that the movie was good), but the storyline sucked.
HAHA BLEH.
Went to Marina Bay to watch fireworks after that (Reynold left for home to book in) and it was really spectacular.
Very impressed by the fireworks this year haha.
Then we went to walk around (tried finding mrt without crowd but failed so we kept walking round and round and round haha)
In the end, we ended up in Eunos eating Zi Char for dinner (at 10pm) hahaha.
Girls are starting school soon, so we NSFs are starting to get depressed HAHAHA.
well, hang in there.
First checkpoint is November 2012, second checkpoint is January 2013, third checkpoint will be March 2012 ( One Year soldier).
and hopefully time will pass faster from there (:
Still have a lot of things I wanted to do though.
Guitar, kayak, Study, Read, train.
Well, will start when I pass out from course.
In the meantime, I'll enjoy myself while I can.
long breaks like these (4 day weekend lol) don't come by very often. haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment