"I will do today what others won't, so that I can do tomorrow what others can't."
- Lester
This week was fast, but i'm really not sure why it was so damn long.
felt like forever man, just that it was enjoyable ^^ hehehe
1. week full of fire.
fire near tekong island, fire at apache/broncho audi while we were there, and that false fire alarm on sunday night at 1am (which we all thought was another damned turnout haha)
all of us rushed down with our helmets and fire extinguishers and fell in, and went to coy line office.
sgt kuanjie was sleeping inside, and when we woke him up he had that FML face haha damn funny.
and falcon was like "f***ing false alarm go back sleep" hahahaha.
but it was fun, just that it made everyone tired the next day.
2. IPPT on wednesday.
pull up status: 4.
improving fast, hope to reach 5 by next week!
sbj status:203
improving but not fast enough!
come'onnnnnnnn.
situps: 29
fail haha knn f**** shit wth
need to train again #sian hate situps
shuttle run: 10.5s
could have been 10.2, need to be a little faster
2.4km run: 10:53min
yes, touched 10mins, next aim is 10:20min
well need to work alot harder I guess.
rawr.
3. scorpion time this week! (oh ask me why I call free time scorpion time. please)
lots of periods i guess, haha damn shiok.
4. SOC lesson 1.
can clear low rope, yet to try low wall, but all is good (:
5. IFC
damn freaking fun.
but can forsee getting trashed by the sgts with our current performance haha.
6. New recruits came in this week!
saw some people I know in school 1 and 2 hahaha.
but so pissed cause the platoon keeps singing the bookout songs infront of them which I think was stupid behaviour.
being in the army is not an excuse for us not to think about other's feelings and morale.
but they just can't stop so.... sigh.
anyway, looking forward to pop-ing with them!
7. Dominic sat down and told me, that I am too helpful.
well, its not a bad thing totally, but he said that firstly, he doesn't want me to get worn out, and secondly, when I help others, I expect others to help me as well, and most of the time I don't get that help I want and it affects my morale.
and I was shocked cause he totally read me like a book.
so I guess I got to keep my expectations of others in check.
but with other people not being proactive, how can I not volunteer to do stuff?
7. well, shalln't talk about this one.
just that sometimes things happen.
gonna talk to the commanders and try and find a solution for this one.
but it happened right in front of me, and I could do nothing to stop it.
sigh oh well, things happen.
k thx bye gonna sleep and book in tmr.
haha well this is army life HAHA.
next week gonna be exciting!
Markmenship training (both computerised and real range), 6km road march in long 4, Urban ops (which is likely to be postponed or suspended due to the many accidents that has been happening)
2. IPPT on wednesday.
pull up status: 4.
improving fast, hope to reach 5 by next week!
sbj status:203
improving but not fast enough!
come'onnnnnnnn.
situps: 29
fail haha knn f**** shit wth
need to train again #sian hate situps
shuttle run: 10.5s
could have been 10.2, need to be a little faster
2.4km run: 10:53min
yes, touched 10mins, next aim is 10:20min
well need to work alot harder I guess.
rawr.
3. scorpion time this week! (oh ask me why I call free time scorpion time. please)
lots of periods i guess, haha damn shiok.
4. SOC lesson 1.
can clear low rope, yet to try low wall, but all is good (:
5. IFC
damn freaking fun.
but can forsee getting trashed by the sgts with our current performance haha.
6. New recruits came in this week!
saw some people I know in school 1 and 2 hahaha.
but so pissed cause the platoon keeps singing the bookout songs infront of them which I think was stupid behaviour.
being in the army is not an excuse for us not to think about other's feelings and morale.
but they just can't stop so.... sigh.
anyway, looking forward to pop-ing with them!
7. Dominic sat down and told me, that I am too helpful.
well, its not a bad thing totally, but he said that firstly, he doesn't want me to get worn out, and secondly, when I help others, I expect others to help me as well, and most of the time I don't get that help I want and it affects my morale.
and I was shocked cause he totally read me like a book.
so I guess I got to keep my expectations of others in check.
but with other people not being proactive, how can I not volunteer to do stuff?
7. well, shalln't talk about this one.
just that sometimes things happen.
gonna talk to the commanders and try and find a solution for this one.
but it happened right in front of me, and I could do nothing to stop it.
sigh oh well, things happen.
k thx bye gonna sleep and book in tmr.
haha well this is army life HAHA.
next week gonna be exciting!
Markmenship training (both computerised and real range), 6km road march in long 4, Urban ops (which is likely to be postponed or suspended due to the many accidents that has been happening)
and of course, college day (going to see the teachers!), FoS open house (which I don't think I'll be going cause of college day), and dental checkup (aww fml)
then its one bookout and fieldcamp.
gotta be mentally prepared.
go go go.
then its one bookout and fieldcamp.
gotta be mentally prepared.
go go go.
No comments:
Post a Comment