Saturday, May 26, 2012

Biscuit.

well, these 2 weeks have been full of high key events.

our first 6km road march, IMT/BTP (range), Hand Grenade, IPPT.

was short of 4cm to pass ippt for sbj.
but if I don't make it, I don't.
so oh well, here's to the next ippt!

was very down these two weeks, sort of an all time low for this period.

realised how conceited I was.
and realised how far away I was from my goals as well.

don't think nus is offering me a scholarship cause I havn't received any reply.
But oh well, so far no news, so shall take it as good news.

but need to keep my spirits up.
field camp tomorrow.

note to myself:
stay optimistic, don't give up. just a little bit more. bit by bit. hang in there. just keep trying. be disciplined, control myself, and help everyone else.

alright, so, do the best you can, no regrets, stay happy.
thats all I want from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment