but its so frustrating.
so damn frustrating.
it seems as if as someone just burst my bubble (which I think someone really did)
all of the ideals I had, suddenly falls apart.
why am I worrying so much?
I don't know, but I am so damn angry.
angry at who? I don't know.
why is society so practical.
why why why.
screw life.
serious.
looks like accepting rejection is harder than it looks huh.
haha.
Life is not fair.
Sometimes dreams do not come true.
Sometimes you’re not the hero in the story of your life.
And sometimes, people die before they’re supposed to.
Life is not fair.
But fair has nothing to do with who you are inside, what you dream about, who you love, and what you stand for.
Life cannot touch that. War cannot touch that.
I'll make sure my ideals and what I stand for will not fade away.
but then again, how certain am I that all these will not change?
No comments:
Post a Comment