didn't have a very good start to the day.
woke up to my mum screaming in my ear.
but oh well thats only because she got frustrated trying to wake me up from 7 till 9 hahaha didn't hear or feel her at all.
anyway, physics paper was good.
couldn't answer a few questions at first.
but keeping calm does work.
haha didn't lose my cool like i did for paper 2.
went back home and took 87.
was about to alight when someone suddenly said "eh limpin!"
got a real shock! haha.
it turned out to be jie en.
havn't talked to him for a while.
but oh well, glad that he said hi to me haha.
really put a smile to my face.
going to try and get things straight with people.
and make sure no regrets pop up again.
terrible living in them, and glad that I have the chance to get out of it.
some people never have the chance to do so huh. i'm blessed in that aspect. haha.
ugh my laptop is spoiled.
screen is damaged.
and idk why.
gonna have to repair it soon ):
downloaded a few games over the weekends.
angry birds, the sims, and zelda ages, all on psp haha.
but oh well getting bored of them.
hope Final Fantasy Type-0 English version comes out soon omg dying from waiting ):
don't wanna play jap cause dun understand. haha.
on another note, have been watching alot of videos on youtube, especially videos clips or audio extracts from scientists.
really admire how some scientists can be so poetic.
Richard Feynman, Carl Sagan, Richard Dawkins, they are a few I really admire.
gonna try and improve on my language for the next two years, as well as study for a few modules so that I can apc them if I do enter nus. haha. two years is alot of time if I know how to spent it wisely.
but for now, I have to try my best for geog. more specifically human geog.
threw away physical geog, gonna have to salvage the situation now.
and MOE hasn't replied me regarding TIP, so I guess they don't want me.
nah. it'll be their loss.
gonna look for a job.
No comments:
Post a Comment