Saturday, June 12, 2010

leadership.

I'm wide awake now, 3.53 am.

and i'm done with filing for only physics.

anyway, the 09/10 guitar exco released the results for the 10/11 exco.

Chairman: Ridhwan B Mohamed Jamil
Vice-chairman: Tan Jia Jun, James
Secretary: Lorraine Tan Si Jin
Treasurer: Low Yen Peng
Quartermasters:
Lim Pin
Yu Shenghong
Student Instructors:
Poh Hou Sheng
Peh Kah Qi Elizabeth
Tan Hai Shan
Muhammad Faiz Ikhsan
Nadia Ingrida
Abigail Yeo Zhi Hui


I am the quarter master.
quite surprised actually because I didn't run for this post but yet they still put me there.

I don't mind it actually.
As long as the group functions well and the ultimate goal is reached, iot doesn't really matter what position I take up.

However, a question poped into my head just now.
What are my motivations behind leadership?
Why do I want to serve and lead so badly?

for myself, for others?
for my values, for my memories?

I don't really know why.
I don't even have the answer as to why i want to return to 48th to help out.

Time to think through things.

Maybe I should reattend LDC II? haha.

but before I can find the answer to this question,
I must make sure I pass my JCTs!
if not i'll be suspended and i won't get my answer. (or rather I won't need to? haha)

okay I'm running 5km on no sleep later yay wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment