Hello.
Havn't been writing here for some time.
didn't have the mood and time to do so anyway.
LDC II 201 was great!
There were 3 Companies- namely Braveheart, Gladiator and Patroit, and I was trainer in charge of the Bravehearts.
I got a shock because I was the only helper from 48th there.
walaoo damn stressful because I was the most junior there haha.
The boys were one of the most creative bunch of people I've seen.
LOL as seen from their cheering, that is.
It was nice working with Sir Jason and Sir Kwang Yang from 94th Nan Hua Sec.
Learnt a lot from them!
Worked with RSM CLT Gerald Poh from 84th Unity Sec as well!
Both him and Sir Jason are good at handling people.
haha Gerald's Captain is Sir Han Yang, my OC for my LDC II 2 years back haha.
I actually wanted to be the RSM but Gerald did a good job!
haha better than I would have.
Yup QM was definitely a heavy responsibility for me. haha.
have a lot to learn.
I have to define my own style and be more firm.
What can I say.
Nothing much has changed I guessed. haha.
ACS 12I is still as 'confident' loll.
Sir William from 26th, my CC from LDC II 2 years back, is still as 'calm' as ever hahaha.
learnt a lot of them.
and from the boys as well.
Though the performance of some boys were disappointing. lol
2 best trainees from 84th, last one from 26th. none from 48th. oh well.
The one from 26th is damn good. haha.
I still remember how the 3 of us from 48th were the 3 best trainees from the course!
haha I still have the cert!
Anyway, I know that God will be with everyone of us as we go back to each of our respective companies to serve.
Amen!
Monday and Tuesday was spent on pw.
Super tired.
spent the whole day at home on wednesday.
could get a good rest. (sigh yeah finally)
Met up with Christine Tan yesterday!
haha Frost was damn nice :D
woke up at 12pm today.
lol die I havn't started anything till now.
Time is running out!
haha jyjy!
Busy with BB stuff again this weekend.
Parade tomorrow,
YLC Training session on Sunday!
haha jyjy.
Don't procasinate anymore haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment