Many-worlds is an interpretation of quantum mechanics that asserts the objective reality of the wavefunction, but denies the reality of wavefunction collapse. It is also known as MWI, the relative state formulation, theory of the universal wavefunction, parallel universes, many-universes interpretation or just many worlds.
In many-worlds, the subjective appearance of wavefunction collapse is explained by the mechanism of quantum decoherence. By decoherence, many-worlds claims to resolve all of the correlation paradoxes of quantum theory, such as the EPR paradox and Schrödinger's cat, since every possible outcome of every event defines or exists in its own "history" or "world".
In layman's terms, there is a very large (perhaps infinite) number of universes, and everything that could possibly have happened in our past, but didn't, has occurred in the past of some other universe or universes.
I have so many things to complete but at the same time I have million of thoughts running through my mind and I cannot focus on my maths and gp and physics and chemistry and geography and my gpp and pi, which actually means I cannot focus on my pw and I cannot focus on anything at all.
So instead of wasting time, I suppose I should write something here to clear my head a lil' bit before I get on with work.
So, this is it.
another turning point, another split road.
The world is now split into two.
R's world, C's world, My world.
and this time I hope all will be well in this outcome.
I have mixed emotions now.
I'm happy for R, but sad for C and R.
Happy for R because he is the House captain.
(haha grats.)
Sad for R cause he has to leave guitar ensemble.
I know he loves it, and I secretly wanted him to stay.
But since he is happy, I'll support him all the way.
Can't expect him to stay at guitar and quit as house captain, all just for me right.
As for C, I just feel so much for him.
He did alot and honestly I saw a lot of potential but I guess all I can say is that God has bigger plans for him. haha.
So I shouldn't feel sad either.
I'm not directly involved in this but I actually feel so much for those two.
How ironic. I don't even feel so much for myself.
Lets just hope that everything will work out fine for everyone.
I had a lot more things that i wanted to write out here, but I guess it has all faded.
What to do?
always like that. lol.
Okay, back to work. yay.
No comments:
Post a Comment