Saturday, April 17, 2010

Let me write something of decent length off before I start with work.

Currently my life is messed up because I don't know what my piorities are.
Family, Friends, Academics, Guitar, 48thBB, PW and maybe sleep.

I'm not spending enough time with my family.
I really pity my mum, cause she's alone at home most of the time.
I'm not contributing much to the family, am I?

I'm not coping well with work.
Maths=die, geog=die, physics=die, gp=die, chinese=die, chem= barely surviving haha
But leaving tutorials blank ain't helping a lot.

BB eats up my saturdays (and soon it'll take up my sundays as well)
Its not much of an issue now because its close session, but when parade resumes I think I'll die.

PW is beginning to take up alot of time.
It isn't as horrible as many make it out to be (maybe because I have nice teammates haha), or maybe it is just a matter of time before PW goes full force.

As for friends, idk..
I just need someone to confide in who actually understands me.

I need more time to practise guitar.
I'm so screwedddd.

I need more sleep.
I can't do anything right without sleep.
(I broke like 5 conical flasks this year during practicals so far because I was sleepy. haha beat that)

Its like a trade off.

I go home for dinner and miss out on dinner trips with the class.
I spend time on guitar and I don't have time for homework.
I go for BB on saturdays and I don't have sleep.
too bad I don't study econs, if not I'll be able to calculate opportunity costs better and prevent wastage. HAHA.

Maybe it just my pride.
I refuse to let certain things sink in.
Am I an over-achiever?
I wouldn't know.

I treat everything with equal piority.
Please don't make me sacrifice anyone of them.

But it may take sometime to clear this mess up.
Better time management starts now.

God, help me through this.

You know what?
I can't forget.
I still feel sad. ):

let things sink in, please let it sink in.

Anyway I think it'll be some time before a post of this length comes along. haha.
I took a long time to start this post.

okay, jiayou! :D

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha don't tell you ;D
    Lol no luh, it's just some random rantings.

    Sigh, I'm having the same problem as you now D: Got so many things I need to do and it's never ending D: Life sucks.

    ReplyDelete