get the joke, yes no?
haha.
summary.
A) I'm blogging here now cause its a chain of lectures tomorrow.
which actually means no tutorials! (no homework lah. lol. heehe.)
B) Happy 51st Birthday Mum.
C) I miss you. alot. ):
D) The only tutorial I have tomorrow is actually chinese.
And I still havn't started on my compo which was due 3 weeks ago.
(pain in the ass much)
E) My current chinese teacher is my 4th chinese teacher for the year.
anyway,
1) School is seriously getting fucked up. haha. seriously.
2) Of course, 24/10 is good company. heehe. helps get me past each day.
3) I can't do thermal physics.
4) Admin department is seriously damm screwed up. have to put things back into place.
5) I havn't practiced guitar for the past 2 weeks.
6) datelines.datelines.datelines.
7) I can't keep up with the syllabus. especially geog, physics and maths. (that essentially means all my subjects except for chem. lol) haha got kick.
8) hope everything turns out well :)
I) Kayaking this saturday!
II) CIP On Sunday. Not very keen on it but I HAVE TO DO SOME CIP. YES I'M DESPO.
III) Don't think I'll have time to clear up my homework.
IV) That chinese essay is still a pain in the ass.
kay bye.
the laptop is a very good distraction.
Ooops, I really haven't reply you. I thought I did. LOL. But sometimes I feel quite guilty when I laughing at you guys for the SHHH thing and blah blah, like making fun of her, even though I didn't say bad stuff about her D: LOLS. Sekali you fall in love with her sia! Haha 女人不坏,男人不爱! HAHAHA xD
ReplyDelete