I don't want to bitch about my life all the time but something happened today that actually spoiled my day.
shalln't talk about it here, but it really pissed me off alot.
like ALOT.
I'm tired. I'm tired. I'm tired.
I'm scared of all the bullshit thats gonna come.
I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared.
I'm scared of everything.
I'm always scared of everything.
These uncertainties just wear me off so much.
I'm scared of making mistakes.
I'm scared of making those mistakes.
I'm scared of making those same mistakes.
kayaking was screwed up.
attempted to take photos in the process but it didn't turn out quite the way I wanted to.
and I almost lost my phone in the process.
I just discovered I have no stamina at all.
Loads of work to clear.
sian.
No luh, she'll fall in love with you. HAHAHAH then you run away xD Ahhh, why your post everytime so emo D: Don't be so sad le! CHEER UP!! Stay positive! ^.^
ReplyDeletenahh. anyway life sucks. haha.
ReplyDeleteLol get a vacuum cleaner. Suck yourself in. LOL.
ReplyDelete