Hmm.
Shall start with running.
I discovered why I run so slowly.
Not because I suck, but because of my feet.
No one actually spotted that until martin came along.
HAHA THANK YOU.
If someone spotted my flaw earlier, everything would have been different.
I'm still thinking about Many Worlds.
I havn't touched my guitar since last wednesday.
shit.
You know, today was supposed to be a half day because of the good alevel results.
but still, I had extra maths lesson at 2.20 when school ended at 12.30.
kinda wasted but oh well.
slept on bus 87 on the way back home and when I woke up I was at SengKang.
shitz haha had to take another bus home.
I can't catch up with maths.
Its wierd cause I forgot this feeling of helplessness.
haha.
Something happened that kinda made me sad.
I went opposite school for lunch with 24/10 and after we sat down, this auntie came to ask if we wanted to order drinks.
I told her "later".
She came a second time.
I told her "later" again.
She came a third time.
I told her "later", again.
but I think I kinda sounded pissed when she came that third time.
han ren, dylan and martin looked so stunned then.
The auntie was stunned too, and she walked away.
sian I knew I "did it again".
I didn't mean to sound aggressive you know. ):
It seems as if as its a tradeoff.
Either I compromise my feelings or people get hurt.
Its like..
I'm no longer that sensitive and I'm not ashamed to admit that I am actually happier now.
But still, it seems as if as I'm hurting a whole lot more people these days.
or am I still sensitive, but my character has gone haywire?
oh well.
For people who don't see the link, forget that you saw this.
Anyway, I have undone homework.
Whatever.
I'm not going to.
Hey Lim Pin! Cheer up okay(:
ReplyDelete