Played badminton with Jien Hsiu, Jun Jie, Leona, Bridget, and Wei Hao on tuesday.
I really thought it was at Hougang Stadium! HAHA.
(went wrong place lah sian. haha)
Anyway, I went off abit earlier and met up with zihui after that. (hunted for the card(s) for staurday)
He forgot to bring his geog textbook. WALAO! HAHA.
(and he hasn't passed it to me. sianz)
Met up with jiajun and chinhow after that.
Sushi buffet (LOL make me feel more FAT. SIAN.) & l4d2.
I forgot to bring my student ezlink card (its with my sis, i'm using the adult one) and I had to pay the adult rate for EVERYTHING. Bus fare, buffet and LAN. WALAO.
Jiajun and weihao came to my house on wednesday.
yaoquan came too! ^^
saw him at the bus stop. heehe.
anyway, i realised that I can't teach. ):
went to jog and almost died.
Bowling and pool with jiajun, titus, zeke and zf on thursday.
wa very ex.
on friday, wei hao came over to my house again.
jogged again and really really almost died.
**********************************************
yesterday was sir keegan's wedding.
don't have many photos, but anyway, congrats Mr and Mrs lim :D
they knew each other for 15 years.
haha so funny.
saw mrs wong chek siew and mr john yeo! ^^
mr yeo came from acjc. HAHA.
saw a lot of old boys as well.
oh oh!
mr lawrence tang came from vjc.
didn't ask mr david wong though. (HAHA no sacarsm intended)
went bowling with zihui, chinhow, jiajun, kenan, and the seniors (ferron, vincent, andrew and gavin)
okay luh, got very bored and kinda pissed cause I'm a noob.
haha i'm such a sore loser.
the seniors went home next and the rest of us went to play pool.
went for dinner and went home.
tired like..
********************************************
went to the dentist just now.
havn't visited one for two years and I wasn't prepared for THAT kind of pain. ):
I still flinch when i think about it.
ughhhhh.
I have 2 teeth that have their protective layer worn out.
(NO NOT DECAY. its acid from the food i eat ]:)
now very sensitive.
STILL PAIN OKAY.
oh well, i'm lucky i got the more experienced doctor.
there was an intern at the other room.
HAHA.
*imagine what would happen if i got mr intern*
****************************************************
South Park is very cool.
HEEHE ^^
very crude lah, but its
Of course Dolphins are stupid! If they were so smart, why do they live in igloos?
-Cartman (season 1 episode 2)
Thats so classic.
Kenny is cool, though I can't understand his muffled dialogues, and I don't understand why he always gets murdered.
Oh, and I like dolphins a lot okay. hahaha.
The japanese hate dolphins and whales. (thats in season 13)
see the recurring themes in south park?
racism, retardness, dirty jokes, anti-celebrities (esp. angelina jolie), egoism, anti-animals (especially cows and dolphins HAHA).
HAHA.
have had a bad day? watch south park!
****************************************************
I'm missing out on a lot of concerts.
no money lah.
haha.
paramoreee ):
I don't think bowling and pool is very fun.
maybe its just that I'm not such a fun person.
School is restarting.
I don't think I'm going to change.
not much at least.
(the concept of change and continuity is still etched in my mind. HAHA)
hmm, I'm restating Harvest Moon.
okay, I guess I'm off to watch south park.
TEEHEE ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment