so, I'm on my sis's lappy now.
tv is spoiling, com's officially gone. (gone with the wind. which actually equates to dead)
in a very bad mood now cause apparantlly my dad woke me up from my slumber and started talking about computers when he doesn't know anything at all.
visiting youtube will fill your com's memory. HAHA.
my com only has 2gb of memory. so it gets spoiled easily because memory gets filed easily -.- (which is obviously not true)
nice try.
the next thing you know the viruses will have sex with the com and they'll have kids.
and the kids will eat their mum up. (which is actually very true. virus + com = more virus + dead com)
okay forget it.
sorry for being so crude but I'm really very grumpy now.
can't really blame him for his lack of IT knowledge.
I don't know a lot either.
and he is my dad.
oh well.
I just hope nothing screws up tomorrow.
looking forward to it :)
***********************************************
[edit]
turns out that the graphic card fused. HAHA.
okay bye.
[\edit]
i realised that there is no tagboard -.-
ReplyDeleteYeahyeahyeah!
ReplyDeleteTotally agree.
And...
the edit thing.
its '< >'
Hahas^^
weihao: -.- you all like tagboard a lot? haha
ReplyDeletechristabel: haha no lah. you put that cannot close tag. i put there edit is to let ppl know i added on to my posts. put for fun :D