Sunday, March 20, 2016

BRB.

Been neglecting this space again for so long. HAHA what could be more surprising.

But anyway, wanted to write more about Laos and my goals for this year here, but deadlines are always haunting me. But I guess I'll have three months next to do more writing, so I suppose that'll have to wait.

Main takeaway from the past few months and Laos, is that I really should learn to take things easy.

And wow writing here feels so good haha. Pleasure is in the act of writing itself, where the words just flow. Especially when I have mental block for my term paper and words just get stuck, so having words flow (albeit not as coherent;y as I'd like it to be) feels great.

But yeah, have a few things in mind that I'd want to do during the next three months break, so will write here more often.

WILL BE BACK SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment