Blogging on my phone again. Ahha. Only means I have stuff on my mind huh ahaha.
So, it has been slightly more than a week since cloud atlas.
I'm still awestruck. Really loved the film.
Can't appreciate its greatness, don't think I ever will.
1. Battery cohesion.
Nah it sucked.
2. Dentist.
Gave me an excuse to leave battery cohesion halfway.
Got 6 jabs (2 cartridges) of anesthetic at my upper lips and got 5 cavities filled. ($100 for 5 cavities eh ahaha quite cheap cause my aunt works there)
It was quite funny cause my mouth couldn't close properly and I couldn't rinse my mouth without spilling some water out.
Went home with mum who went on an appointment with grandma nearby for her fracture and the driver couldn't stop staring at me cause of my mouth ahaha.
It was quite funny cause my mouth couldn't close properly and I couldn't rinse my mouth without spilling some water out.
Went home with mum who went on an appointment with grandma nearby for her fracture and the driver couldn't stop staring at me cause of my mouth ahaha.
Slept the rest of the day away (my nose got numb after that haha and the anesthetic sorta gave me an headache).
Feels weird not being able to feel some part of your body - like you are suddenly disconnected from it. Feels sort of like how it is like with people too. The sudden loss of ability to connect with someone who is a major part of your life... it renders us dysfunctional, does it not?
3. Went or changing airport group's scholarship seminar on Saturday and the speakers were good. Quite humorous actually. CEO seems like a nice guy. Ahaha.
Anyway, the scholarship would be a good gateway to a career in the private sector. Only problem is.. I can't imagine myself working there. I'll be bored by stuff like that you know.. not suited for it.
CAG is a small group - 1400 people working with 28000 other external contractors to run the airport. So it really amazes me how much teamwork those people there have.
The attrition rate is low too. 4% every year. (Yup someone asked the question an everyone went.. ouchhhh) maybe its because of the small company size.. ahah.
Sounds good, but I can't make myself go or it. Ahaha.
4. Decided that I shouldn't sign a scholarship with Moe too.
I might like physics a lot and I want to make it more 'accessible' to more people.
But, I have discovered recently that I have lost my ability to communicate my thoughts to people. Not jut academics, but in everyday life too.
Well, I don't know.
5. Had dinner with grandma.
Was supposed to have battery cohesion no. 2 (BBQ), but decided to eat with grandma instead. If I can't pioritise family now, I don't think I can do it next time when I work.
6. Visited yan's house on Sunday and had a real good time catching up with everyone.
Dinner after that with josh, cass, dylan and jerrie. Ahaha I really hoped that we could talk the whole night and not have to book in. But oh well.
7. I'm becoming needy.
Sigh.
After this week, short week next week cause I'm forced to clear off ahaha. So yup get this done and over with let's go.
And it is one year down next week!
One more year to go!
Full steam ahead on my to-do list!
Anyway, the scholarship would be a good gateway to a career in the private sector. Only problem is.. I can't imagine myself working there. I'll be bored by stuff like that you know.. not suited for it.
CAG is a small group - 1400 people working with 28000 other external contractors to run the airport. So it really amazes me how much teamwork those people there have.
The attrition rate is low too. 4% every year. (Yup someone asked the question an everyone went.. ouchhhh) maybe its because of the small company size.. ahah.
Sounds good, but I can't make myself go or it. Ahaha.
4. Decided that I shouldn't sign a scholarship with Moe too.
I might like physics a lot and I want to make it more 'accessible' to more people.
But, I have discovered recently that I have lost my ability to communicate my thoughts to people. Not jut academics, but in everyday life too.
Well, I don't know.
5. Had dinner with grandma.
Was supposed to have battery cohesion no. 2 (BBQ), but decided to eat with grandma instead. If I can't pioritise family now, I don't think I can do it next time when I work.
6. Visited yan's house on Sunday and had a real good time catching up with everyone.
Dinner after that with josh, cass, dylan and jerrie. Ahaha I really hoped that we could talk the whole night and not have to book in. But oh well.
7. I'm becoming needy.
Sigh.
After this week, short week next week cause I'm forced to clear off ahaha. So yup get this done and over with let's go.
And it is one year down next week!
One more year to go!
Full steam ahead on my to-do list!
No comments:
Post a Comment