Dear Pin
I regret to inform you that, after carefully considering your application, we are unable to offer you a place at Trinity College or to recommend you for further consideration in the Inter-Collegiate Pool.
I am very sorry to have to send you this disappointing news. A formal letter from Dr W. was posted to you yesterday, Thursday 3 January. A copy has also been sent to your referee. The decision should also shortly appear on UCAS Track (http://www.ucas.ac.uk/students/track/).
Please note that it is College policy to send feedback to the school or college referee only. If you would like to know the reasons for our decision, please ask your school to contact Dr W. before the end of March 2013.
I wish you success with your other applications.
Best wishes,
Ms S.
Admissions Secretary
Trinity College
Cambridge CB2 1TQ
This reminds me of Founders back in 2009, President's Award 2011, SYF 2004, 2007, 2009, 2011, PSLE and BMT.
All of them were dreams. Good ones, big ones, albeit short ones.
I'm not disappointed, but still, I'm a little hurt.
Always making it halfway.. I'm a good half-fucker, ain't I?
I don't know what to feel anymore.
Or maybe, I should stop feeling altogether for a change.
I'm still trying to find closure.
Dad was right. Dad knows best.
I'll never make it like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment