Been staring at the screen, wanting to write them down, but poof they went and disappeared into thin air.
not sure if that is good.
But nah those thought don't matter I guess.
trivial and insignificant musings lol. _________________________________________________________
Anyway, I had this dream which I remembered so clearly. (though I cant remember much now ): )
I don't usually remember dreams, but it left such a deep impression on me.
I don't usually remember dreams.
_________________________________________________________
I was on a bus in the late evening.
The sky had so many shades of blue.
The interior of the bus was all white, and I was standing near the door.
The lights changed colour all of the sudden and the walls became yellow, and I heard someone call for me.
It was all yellow.
Before I could turn behind, the person walked in front of me.
It was a girl. yes, a GIRL. (yes that was my reaction)
I don't know how to describe her, but she was just real pretty.
That is all I can remember - long hair, small eyes (the pretty type of small), pretty features, and soft voice with a firm tone.
She smiled.
And she said, "Hi, my name is Cheryl."
I wanted to say hi back, to wave back at her or something, but I stayed rooted to the ground.
I couldn't move. I was paralysed.
"What is your number?"
"********."
"I'll see you 9.30am tomorrow morning for breakfast?"
She smiled, and she alighted the bus.
Her smile was pretty.
The doors closed, and the walls turned blue. and I woke up. _________________________________________________________
Well, don't judge me.
I was very happy though cause that was the first time someone actually asked me out for a breakfast date haha. (well too bad it isn't real.) and before you think that I'm falling in love with a virtual character I made up in my head, sorry I'm not.
I couldn't breathe when she talked to me.
not sure if because she was talking to me, or because I didn't know how to react and stopped everything I was doing. (including breathing)
Well, the dream reminded me of the time when a person first meets someone, and becomes curious about them. And the thought of being together strikes him.
It isn't falling in love per se I guess, but I guess it is close.
Forelsket (Danish): The euphoria you experience when you are first falling in love.
And after I woke up I started thinking about people whom gave me that feeling before.
and I started thinking again.
Well, it is a good feeling.
_________________________________________________________
This post isn't turning out the way I expected it to.
haha nah doesn't matter.
watched hellboy 2, the pursuit of happyness and inception during duty on friday.
Pursuit of happyness was good. (:
Made me realise how hard it is for people to make it big.
So many hours, so many days, so many sleepless nights.
So many disappointments, so many heartbreaks.
and here I am doing nothing with my life.
oh well.
2.23am.
Gotta sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment