Sunday, November 11, 2012

Selectivity.

Don't know how to start this post. haha.

Met up with the BB guys 2 weeks ago.
had dinner at chomp chomp, went to a bar for soccer match (haha my first time at a bar) and updated each other on our boring lives.

oh we saw Jessica Liu at the bar. HAHAHAHA.

Anyway, we talked a little about the past; our time in 48th, Louis Mok, and little bits here and there about how people are doing now.
Well, bits of stuff that I forgot came back to me when we talked.. and it was mostly the unhappy stuff.
I seemed as if as I had amnesia or something.. I never recalled all these unhappy events on my own.
Must have caused me quite a lot of pain huh.. haha.
It never occurred to me that I have been remembering people and events so selectively.

I guess that it must have been a defence mechanism of some sort to prevent myself from staying depressed.

Well, not that this is bad or anything...
Both the SAF and BB are uniformed organisations after all, so I guess the two must have some parallels, and I realised that whatever happened to me in BB is happening to me now as well, and that I can deal with this.
I just need to remember to hang in there for the people who are worth it,

Anyway, I got my new phone last week. (6 months late!!)
Model is Huawei U8860, and well, so far so good. (:
The only annoying thing is that I cannot blog using my phone cause blogger refuses to load, so i shall see if there are any mobile platforms for me to write on.

until next time then.

No comments:

Post a Comment