wanted to blog about these few weeks, but I guess I'll leave it to later. (again)
(HAH! Signs of procrastination)
well, this week has been a very unlucky week for me.
bad not to the extent where I want to cry, but I very very frustrated with things.
(This can easily be my most suay week in 7 years) (though I don't believe in luck)
1. lost my 11b (IC) and camp pass while helping to clear the extra trash.
signed 8 extras and a $150 fine. ($100 for IC and $50 for camp pass)
2. SummEx.
damn annoyed by the whole thing.
my GPMG had to be the only one that couldn't be mounted, and it had to get stunned. (and all of us got fucked for it)
lost the glass panel for our combat sight. got fucked again.
Changed vehicle to 11C and inflated a life jacket by accident while removing the manpack boards. (to retrieve IFF for rooftop deployment)
almost signed a couple more extras. (well, at least BC was there)
(and yes heng we didn't get redeployed for rooftop)
its all coincidence. no such thing as luck.
3. booked out on friday night , and received a email that I won something from a lucky draw. (from yourkaki.com.sg)
I won pair of tickets to the f1 grand pix and concert (supposed to be last night)
first time I won anything from a lucky draw haha.
But if you thought I got lucky, sorry no. no happy ending.
I had to find another person to go with me, and every single person I asked had something on.
so when the person called again I had to reject the tickets.
4. went to sleep. thought I could have some peace.
got woken up at 6-7+am by my mum.
"boy your formation badge is missing"
I remembered putting it in my jockey cap on friday night but it had to go missing.
It turned out to be on my dad's car (which I havn't taken for 3 weeks)
and they keep saying they bought it outside.
but oh well, all are events that happened beyond my control, so I'll just take it.
so if life you wanna play with me, up your game.
I'll take you on.
On a happier note, SummEx is over, and no more outfield for quite a while.
Met up with leona bree and jj (whom I actually see everyday) for lunch.
just told them about my very suay week and laughed about it.
and yes I'll pick better stuff as presents next time.
seriously ran out of ideas this time hahaha.
and well, this week has taught me a little.
will write it down somewhere.
and yeah, people move on.
booking in soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment