6 more hours to book in.
This week has been a very humbling week.
got my hopes up high, and crushed into pieces.
assumed so many things, and got proven wrong again, again and again.
got reminded of the very lessons I never wanted to forget.
BIC on monday.
Well, it was fun.
hahahaha. GPMG rounds flying overhead, leopard crawling.
well, fun 10 mins.
Got scolded by the SME though.
check clear when i wasn't supposed to.
ah fuck it lah haha.
Preparation for 'Unleash it all' on monday night.
I didn't feel good.
It was the same damned feeling I had during the pre-A level period.
The feeling that we won't make it, that we will screw up and let everyone down.
But it wasn't in my control.
If everyone doesn't give a shit, me trying to push the whole project along with my own might alone won't help at all.
It takes a true leader to continue pressing on, no matter what happens, no matter how dismay the situation.
and well, I keep telling myself that; I know how important it is not to give up, even more so when everyone else has.
But I just felt horrible; like it was reminding me of this period of my life when everything just went wrong.
and I just couldn't press on.
I need to stay strong, sure and stedfast.
Anyway, games day on tuesday.
We lost everything except for hydrochange.
so close to winning tug-of-war and chain of command man.
but oh well.
anyway, we got 2nd for 'Unleash it all'.
which was damn unexpected cause Dragon and Falcon were good and they deserved to be the winners.
but looks like this is another reminder that things will always turn out different from what I expect.
It always does right?
Life works in mysterious ways.
Tuesday night was Drill com prep and Wednesday was Drill Competition itself.
We got second for it. so close to winning it.
And we lost because of one annoying motherfucker who did saluting with arms with the wrong hands.
And we lost best company award because we didn't win drill comp.
so close.
I remember CPT Fong saying that it only takes one mistake for everything to be screwed.
and this is it.
Just that one mistake; so much was at stake.
But whats done is done I guess.
Thursday was re-IPPT.
and i didn't make it.
But oh well, lets wait for my posting then.
Letting the wind bring me around isn't that bad after all.
Why fight against the wind, when you can't?
Recruit's Evening on Thursday Night!
Quite enjoyable, though I wasn't that high.
But it was definitely a night to remember.
Friday was a whole day of company admin time.
didn't even know why we stayed. hahaha.
UMPC out-pro (bye motherfuckerrrrrrrrrrr hahaha feels great to say goodbye to that burden. good riddance)
And there was a leadership talk for the top 30% of the BMT cohort.
well, I had to go for it.
This is when I can say that I made it, and regardless of where I go, I now know that my efforts weren't wasted.
of course, couldn't have done it without my section mates.
I owe it to everyone of them (:
Thanks bros. (:
owe it to all of you.
Anyway, Falcon won best company award.
Well, I think they really deserve it, cause they care about winning.
not like many others who don't give a shit at all.
short bookout this weekend I guess.
didn't have any plans so the past two days were spent at home.
second last book in in 2 hours time.
so cya. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment