Saturday, April 14, 2012
Ready to Strike.
This song makes me so happy. (:
Its been a long week in camp, especially since its right after the long weekend.
Anyway, 2 road marches (3km) in a week, PT and more PT and screwing up far too many times this week.
But my section and Platoon mates are there to help me, so I guess I'm alright.
Well, feel damn bad about blowing my top again this week.
It was me over-reacting, and I should stop getting so defensive.
Well, it takes time I suppose.
On the other hand, NUS Undergrad Scholarships offered me an interview.
Not much time to prepare, so I'll just have to show them who I am.
If they like me, I'll be happy. If they don't, then its their loss.
___________________________________________________________________________
I really have to up my game.
screwed up too many times, let go of too many opportunities.
There are too many things that I want.
I'll have to start fighting for them; I have to show that I deserve all I get.
I really hate fighting, cause with someone's victory comes another's loss, and I hate to be the one who loses, and I don't want anyone else to feel sad either.
But I guess I have to start looking beyond that.
Cause within every struggle, within every fight, there is courage; there is sacrifice.
and these are what make people great.
I'll have to start learning and start to fight and struggle.
I fucking want it, and I will fight for what I want.
and maybe at the end of the fight, there is sportsmanship; there is brotherhood.
and maybe even if we lose, we found a greater feeling than winning itself.
It'll be hard, but it'll be worth it.
so don't you dare let yourself down time and time again and tell yourself 'its alright', cause its not.
there's only that one chance there and then, and you better do what is right; what is honorable; and do what is you best.
I'll look forward to the fight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment