Monday, October 17, 2011

200th.

200th post.
not a happy one.

waited till my disappointment and anger to sort of subside before writing this post.
learnt the dire consequences of writing when I am angry the hard way.
_________________________________________________________________

didn't sleep last night.
up doing physics papers.
why I cannot do so many questions zzz sian.
must not fall.

physically and emotionally tired.
_________________________________________________________________

We're supposed to graduate today,
and we're supposed to be happy.

but no.
was peeved by some people who took all of this like some joke.

even if you don't like the school,
can you at least be nice and just shut up and not complain for once?
at least be more appreciative alright.

this made me really disgusted.
will have to deal with these people if i teach.
can't stand them.

I take it seriously.
I want this to end well.
why deprive me of this?

can't stand some people who don't have etiquette as well.

they'll learn it the hard way next time.
______________________________________________________________
Anyway, I've decided that I've had enough of arrogant people.
attention-seeking, arrogant people, who get everything they want, including all the attention they seek. and grades.

of course, i ain't going to complain about them, cause:
1. it'll only show how typical-Singaporean I am (which I think is true to a large extent)
2. get dragged down by these idiots to their level, which makes me look like I am an attention-seeker as well. (not that i care about how people look at me anyway)

but somehow I feel that its so unjust.
like, there are people out there who deserve these grades but aren't getting them.
and them?

of course, it is my own bias at work again.
too judgmental i know.

but it never fails to anger me how anyone's character can be so bad, but they get what they want.
just like that.

(not that they didn't work hard or what. I just didn't see it. or I choose to ignore it subconsciously. either that or they do alot of backstage work.)

very peeved.

(and all of these inner debates about how judgmental I am actually makes this whole post quite pointless. but heck. writing for the sake of expressing my unhappiness.)

anyway, I've decided that i've had enough of these people, and it is time to fight for what I deserve.
and we'll see who the better man is now.
_____________________________________________________________
Received a present from this dear friend whom I think i'll be in contact with for a long long time (:

and its the only one I received today.

I'm guilty of not making anything for anyone.

but still, i'm very happy that I received your present.

made this emotionally tiring day a little bit more positive.

Thank you (:
_________________________________________________________
Putting all the negative thoughts away, in a nutshell,
these two years have really been wonderful.

hiccups here and there, but its never a bed of roses.

should have known that by now.

learnt to guard against pretentious people and hypocrites.
but made friends too.
which I am glad (:

Thank you everyone for this exciting 2 years.
XeylaOG7, KazerOG12, 24/10, TJ116, TJCGuitar, GuitarEXCO1011, BB48th, BBHQPrimers.
exciting two years its been (:

Putting 32S Temasek Junior College is a choice I will not regret. never had, and never will.

though the ending could have been a little better, a little more perfect.
__________________________________________________________
shall stop here yeah.

mock maths paper 2 tomorrow and I've done 0 revision for stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment