haha kind of miss him as a classmate.
glad to see that his blog is back up and running.
was feeling horrible last night.
can't let go of my past mistakes, can't forgive myself.
sometimes it ain't my fault, we're all pawns of circumstances.
but still..
made too many mistakes, gave too many chances, lost too many friendships, let go of too many convictions.
I let it all slip by.
should stop thinking so much eh.
ending off with a quote from his blog:
"Lastly, life got better this year, despite some fucked up things and people. I won't talk about the kind of darkness i used to live in and how bleak my mental state used to be now. But i'll just end off being thankful that i've stepped out of most of it.
I used the word "most". Because no one can ever completely step out of darkness."
I thought I grew out of the darkness.
but it looks like it has always been at the back of my mind.
it scary how it consumes me once in a while.
okay.
back to studying!
No comments:
Post a Comment