Sunday, September 25, 2011

10 Things I know to be true.

I really don't know.
have to really think since I am really quite skeptical of everything around me.
including the things around me, what happened in the past, and even my own existence.
kinda.. scary.

But 10 on the list,

1) I'm here typing this because of a video that asked for 3 things we know that are definitely true off our heads without thinking too hard. (which I could not produce)
2) Just had tom yam soup for dinner.
3) I secretly think I have a mental disorder.
4) My emotions are messed up
5) So lost now. too many decisions to make.
6) I am very ill-disciplined.
7) Don't think I've gotten over this girl whom I've met some time before.
8) There is always this voice buzzing inside me. (yes.. the left brain lol)
9) I managed to shed a tear recently, which i am glad because I managed to assure myself that I am human.
10) I can't think of a 10th truth off my head just like that.

its troubling because I really don't know whats true, and whats not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment