Uncle's wake yesterday.
It was a sad scene.
oh well, RIP.
Life still goes on.
_____________________________________________________
so tired I couldn't wake up today.
took a taxi to school hahaha.
the driver was an indian woman and she was wearing a sari when I got on so I got a shock when she said "good morning" hahahaha.
anyway she was nice (:
classes where I KO-ed totally.
PE!
hahahaha its the last PE lesson in TJ for us.
going to get 2 years of PE but oh well.
after PE, the class went to play ice and water!
hahaha. got tired after a while so the whole lot of us sat down and started talking about retarded stuff that happened these 2 years.
starting with re-enacting day 1 in chen lab and LT2 to all the scandals.
aww.
love them to bits (:
counting down, and I'm unwilling to let go.
but its unavoidable. ):
I need time.
No comments:
Post a Comment