Saturday, August 6, 2011
achievement day.
This is why geography excites me (:
very excited about all this but not excited about studying for it haha.
I don't really have much on my mind these days.
My thought process now is very unlike how I was, lets say... 2 years ago?
haha changed so much.
thinking alot less than I used to.
became so irresponsible too.
but one thing on my mind these days is whether I should still teach.
I don't want to teach primary or secondary school, but after going through the jc system I don't really have the fire for it anymore.
anyther thing that has been bothering me is whether I should try for a overseas uni education.
really want Princeton Oxford or Cambridge haha.
have to work hard for what we want right.
haha.
long weekend ahead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment