Its raining outside now.
long time since I'm resting on a saturday huh.
This week was so screwed.
work work and work.
really thankful that i got through this week.
shouldn't have procasinated last weekend. haha.
so tired and all.
sigh.
have been talking alot to w. these few days.
but somehow everything feels wrong.
like, not very wrong; just not correct.
somehow, I realised that maybe its not because that deep down I have not accepted this feeling.
Rather, it might be because I have feelings for someone else.
But either way, I'm glad that she's my friend. haha.
still, I'm so confused by everything thats going on; every sensation that I experience.
I get very disappointed when I don't see her.
But I don't feel anything when I'm with her.
ironic right. haha.
anyway, syf is coming, so exhausted by all the practices.
slept before 11pm everyday for tha past week.
hahaha.
kinda sad and confused though.
everyone's just going through the motions.
no feel.
Was blog hopping and browsing through facebook when I saw jlj's post.
one sentence, but bringgs back memories with him.
brings back the warm fuzzy feeling which I cannot describe with my limited vocabulary (nice excuse for being lazy lol)
but still, I'm quite sad that I didn't have the chance to see him that say when I met up with mel chinhow and zihui.
Getting mentally prepared for the 10km marathon (can only get ready mentally, not physically cause I didn't train AT ALL) tomorrow, hope I survive really.
Doing it for NYAA Gold, but can't wait for everything to be over.
Everything is happening too fast.
Ns check-up coming soon.
soon I'm going to go to uni and I'll grow up and work in the real world.
really tired.
need to talk to someone.
watched this lecture a couple of days ago.
Really respect Richard Feynman.
Realised Zac and Josh left paramore.
oh well.
I still miss the old paramore.
no good music these days.
miss friends.
miss those old days.
miss feeling something deep down inside.
miss love.
time to start on work huh.
really want to dissect my emotions and really understand how I really feel.
okay wait.
lunch first! hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment