Today was such a depressing day.
What a way to start off the first post of the year huh.
School was alright today.
The only things that upset me were 1) school kicking R paper failures.
rawr. its plain unreasonable.
I'll pray for you.
2) Change of teacher in charge.
I'll miss ms wong yy ):
oh well, I've worked with the new teacher so it should be alright.
anyway, I saw this on yiwei's blog and thought that it was quite interesting.
writing a letter to each person for each day. hahaha.
here goes:
Day 1 — Your Best Friend
Day 2 — Your Crush
Day 3 — Your parents
Day 4 — Your sibling (or closest relative)
Day 5 — Your dreams
Day 6 — A stranger
Day 7 — Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
Day 8 — Your favorite internet friend
Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meet
Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
Day 11 — A deceased person you wish you could talk to
Day 12 — The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
Day 13 — Someone you wish could forgive you
Day 14 — Someone you’ve drifted away from
Day 15 — The person you miss the most
Day 16 — Someone that’s not in your state/country
Day 17 — Someone from your childhood
Day 18 — The person that you wish you could be
Day 19 — Someone that pesters your mind—good or bad
Day 20 — The one that broke your heart the hardest
Day 21 — Someone you judged by their first impression
Day 22 — Someone you want to give a second chance to
Day 23 — The last person you kissed
Day 24 — The person that gave you your favorite memory
Day 25 — The person you know that is going through the worst of times
Day 26 — The last person you made a pinky promise to
Day 27 — The friendliest person you knew for only a day
Day 28 — Someone that changed your life
Day 29 — The person that you want to tell everything to, but are too afraid to
Day 30 — Your reflection in the mirror
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi voice in my head
I'm writing to you even though the letter is supposed to be for my best friend, not because I have no best friend, but because all of them are equally important. If anyone of them were to be removed from my life, my life will become incomplete.
So, I guess you're the only one that knows me inside out huh.
I need sleep so badly.
I wanna cry so badly but tears are just stuck there.
so irritating.
I know that sometimes things do not go your way (our way actually) but stay strong!
You know that you're golden.
Sometimes you know that you are too honest for your own good.
Stay honest, you know that you're doing it right.
Sometimes you get make mistakes, don't think you're stupid, cause you're not.
Sometimes you get tired, take a break, you'll need it.
Sometimes you are unsure, pray, God will bring you home.
you know you are strong, you know you can do it.
you may feel insecure sometimes, but just know that its alright.
go for it. you know what you want.
Cheers.
Yours truly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
alright, I really need start on homework now.
matyhs maths maths!
pray that I can last through the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment