Why did you get a C? You are not C-sian, nor are you a B-sian! You are an A-sian!pardon me if you didn't get the joke but I thought this was quite funny.
Havn't been writing here for a while.
I'm damn tired but I can't get myself to focus either.
can't start studying for maths test tmr until i get everything out.
BB CARES last saturday.
haha it wasn't as bad as i expected lah.
not very planning intensive. haha.
grandma's birthday.
haha happy 78th birthday (:
spent sunday clearing homework.
National Day Rally was interesting.
haha why didn't anyone think of the NA-Poly IP
today was school.
damn tired lah.
haha ms rita wong damn cute she caught me sleeping but didn't scold me today ^^
teacher's day celebrations tomorrow.
didn't buy anything for teachers this year because i didn't have time.
haha.
I do feel that results are more practical.
have to work harder lah cannot slack liao lahhhh.
anyway, i'm excited about tomorrow.
haha. not because i get to go back to zhss.
i go back there every saturday so i'm like.. immune hahaha.
Its not because i get to see the teachers either.
(maybe except e.lim. and mrs wong and mrs koh haha miss how cute they are)
I'm like.. so insignificant to them so it won't matter even if I see them or not, though they are a significant part of my life. (not 'were', I still think about them alot haha)
I'm excited about tomorrow because its a breakkkk yay.
can sledep and slack and do whatever i want.
can't stand pw.
i'm not too keen about visiting zhss though (i know i'm contradicting myself ahah) cause i'll see some people whom i don't want to see. like those who will remind me of the past.
can't stand them either. not obliged to haha.
okay. time to read up on calculus and sleep early.
tired, tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment