Monday, June 28, 2010

GP paper today.

I'm really hoping i can pass, but I won't be too disappointed if i don't

But still, I believe I can pass! haha!
Hebrews 11:1!

anyway, after gp paper, went home with the 3 touch rug peeps.
and we gossiped a lot.
then we talked and suddenly they started digging up dirt from the past.
yeah they were mistakes and i do feel sad about making them, I'm a changed man. (LOL)

or am I not?

I'm sort of confused now though.
I don't know how to express this weird feeling.

anyway, this made me realise that I'm not that goood afterall.
and I have lots of things to improve on.

I realised that I shouldn't forget the past.
Not forgetting the past would let me realise how far I have improved,
and much much further I can actually go.
and this shall serve as my motivation.

come'on come'on.

No comments:

Post a Comment