"Depression is so close to addiction. It becomes easier to feel bad than happy. Being happy is hot water on cold toes. It’s harder to be happy because it requires effort and going out of our way. Being upset is easy because it’s the norm. It’s almost a comfort. And it is hell too. It doesn’t feel good. But still. It’s easier than being happy."I'm tired.
I don't want to pretend to be happy when I'm really not.
I just want to sleep in bed forever and not wake up.
its better than dying a tragic death, right?
I have so many things I want to accomplish, so many things I want to do.
But even the thought of seeing you again can't save me.
I realised that I am very stubborn.
But heck that. I'm tired. I want to stay true to my ideals.
just let me.
i'm going to bathe right now, and I'm going to sleep.
thats it.
I'm tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment