"Don't say "God, I have a big problem." Say "Problem, I HAVE A BIG GOD."
No problem is too big for Him :)
I don't know what to name this post even though I had a name for it and it slipped my mind.
oh, actually I remember it now haha.
Anyway a little update.
Sent Emmeline off at the airport on Saturday.
Haha have a safe and fun trip! :)
Bon Voyage.
My Journey to Changi Airport was funny. haha.
I wouldn't want to describe my journey in too much detail but in summary I took 27 from my house to the airport (Joshua only told me that they were on their way to changi airport at 9 and I live in Hougang!?) and I missed terminal one cause it has no number at the bus stop and I didn't know it and the next thing I knew I was outside the airport already and I had to run in to the airport from outside and I reached terminal one insead of two and had to run to terminal one.
No Zuhair its not a sad drama show where the male lead misses the female lead by seconds.
and my 2.4km timing (ran today and it made me awfully tired haha) didn't come out as well as I expected it to be ): haha. oh well :)
ouch. was panting like mad hahaha but it was damm funny.
exciting yet nerve wrecking at the same time haha.
Anyway after emm went in, the peeps stayed for a while and went home, leaving martin, vivi, dylan and me.
We proceeded to macs where I dranks a mango smootie which actually caused me to burp.
I still havn't stopped burping today.
we then cabbed and I stayed over at dylan's house.
haha his house very cool ^^
His dog was scary though ):
We talked for quite a bit. haha.
We played rock band and I got owned flat.
sianzzzz.
music notes haha.
Sunday was supposed to be spent rushing homework but I slept instead.
which means I have a lot of work to clear. haha.
Anyway, today was such a perfect day.
I couldn't have asked for anything more :)
My Secretary husting for guitar exco went quite well I guess :)
There is still the Vice-President hustings zzz haha hope everything goes well :)
Anyway I really need to survive this week.
Wednesday - Physical Geography test
Thursday - Mathematics Test
Friday - Chemistry Test
Not forgetting that I have guitar on Monday (today), Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
I like guitar but isn't this a little bit too much? =X haha :D
Human Geography Project presentation on thursday!
Jia you Jia you!
GPP on alert!
need to jiayou for it :)
Anyway, I spoke to Ms Wong Ying Ying about my guitar and BB comittments and she has agreed to let me go all out during the december holidays :)
haha thank you for being so understanding! :D
I thought she'll be intimidating but she was real nice.
Today was such a nice day :)
I want a better tomorrow! :D
Jia you Jia You! :D
Don't lose hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment