Friday, April 2, 2010

flames to dust,
lovers to friends.

Why do all good things come to an end?


I'm sad but its okay.

I still feel as detached from everyone as before; if not, more.


till next time then.

4 comments:

  1. o.O "Lovers to friends"

    Ahhh. Cheer up luh! I think I've been saying the same thing to your everyday D: Sometimes don't go and think about relationship stuff is better. You've got friends like us! ^.^

    Why you feel detached? D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nah. I dun think about BGR stuff. really. (at least not anymore. haha)
    I just see some sad things around and I just help but just feel sad for them.

    I'm detached because bonding is something abstract. people can't just do something together and say they are bonded together right? It definitely takes more than that. And I don't feel that extra effort.

    nah nvm if you don't get what I mean. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohoh..
    Yup, I get what you mean.
    But we're part of a clique anyways!

    Don't worry so much, just be yourself :D
    We still love you. Hahaha.

    And lol -.- What summation of AP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. oh well. no one is at the same frequency as me.

    and its summation of AP because a=1 and d=1! haha

    ReplyDelete