Short update before I start with GP essays, Geog project and essay, Chinese worksheets, and Maths, Physics and Chemistry tutorials. Oh not forgetting PI and GPP for PW. haha.
AURORA XIV is the best I swear! haha.
Thank you 24/10 for your support! :D
love you all! :D
Back stage duty was memorable.
getting to see the performance backstage is something not everyone gets to experience.
haha could slack with teckyan and lejing backatsge :D
:)
A big Thank You to 24/10 for the rose and chocolates and card! ^^
I've never received flowers. haha honest fact.
I ROCK, RIGHT? :D (haha inside joke)
After last night I've come to realise that I'm still young.
haha, at least much younger than everyone else.
Next event to look forward to, Madi Gras 2010! :D
yay ftw ftw ftw.
haha I forgot what I wanted to write again! D<
okay back to work! :D (lol inside joke again hahaha)
kay byeeeeeeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment