This camp has left me feeling like crap.
Feel very very helpess about things.
they see the bigger picture, not me.
wished I could have done more.
should have expected that there wasn't much that I could do in the first place.
A few lessons that I should really keep with me.
1) Even though man was made in the image of God, and BB officers are men, we are not God-like.
even officers need support sometimes.
2) It is being firm that counts, not being fierce.
makes me feel like I'm very very childish.
I have a long way to go.
I have much more to learn.
I'm glad that I'm given this chance to learn. this wake-up call has really really helped open my eyes.
The concept of servant leadership is again, apparant.
I'm not used to doing things the 'officer' way.
maybe becaue i'm too childish in my thinking.
I should calm down.
I should stop talking so much and start reflecting more.
Though emotionally and physically drained from this camp, i'm suprised that I am actually spiritually renewed.
New batch of leaders took over today.
I'm officially enrolled into the company as an officer as well.
hope everything turns out well.
I just feel sad for some people.
they deserved more.
I should start listening to more gospel music.
oh well, work harder limpin!
No comments:
Post a Comment