Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Give me one RANDOM Clap!"

I have no voice now.
Its 11.41pm, I've to wake up at 5.30am later.

anyway, today was by far the greatest day of orientation.
I won't know about tomorrow, but I certainly hope it'll be better than today.
haha :)

Lectures in the morning.

I died in maths.
Now I understand why its called "Advanced Level" (A Level)Maths.
Arthimetric Progression. HAHA.
Next one will be Geometric progression. Harder -.-

Geography was nice! ^^
haha the human geog lecturer (yeah Mr Elwin, the angmohhhhh) was super funny. :D
There're 6.9 billion people in the world, still increasing.
India will become the world's most populous country in 15 years.
49% of the world lives on less than USD$2 per day.
Age expectancy will rise up to 100years by the time I get old.
all about population changeeee.

anyway, I had a break in between maths and geog, and I sat with the Catholic high people (HAHA Sheng Kai and the two Kenneths.)
All take full history one. Wa found friend.
HAHA. Oh yeah, they speak chinese more than english too. hahaha.
so zhonghua, nan chiau, and cat high has actually formed an alliance in tjc. hahaha.

anyway, rehearsal for O-night was nice :)
we got in yayyy (that was yesterday's news) and I was quite surprised cause chinhow's group was quite good too. haha.

11.49pm now.

had mass dance at suntec! ^^
the trip from bedok to city hall was quite fun.
hahaha Kai Xin kept laughing.
Sheng Hong very epic.

I got really high at the mass dance.
I lost my voice.
I was more random than anyone else.

wanted to stay for supper with my O.G, but decided against it afterwards.
haha I don't want to be fat. (wa hungry now)
so went home with Sheng Kai! YAYYYY.
ehhh we can click. hahaha.

alright, off to bed :)
11.55pm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment