The title of this post is as above because of the following reasons:
1) Saw the 1e1 Kids today.
Glad they're having fun in school :)
2) Its the 80th 'Birthday' of the Boys Brigade in Singapore tomorrow.
here's wishing all the best to this ministry of God which has transformed lives.
(They're showing a clip by President SR Nathan tomorrow. zz I want watch sia D:)
3) Its also 48th's 10th year.
Here's wishing the officers and adult volunteers all the best in their journey with the boys.
4) Melvyn Sim is the First Warrant Officer of 48th Singapore Company!
First person in 10 years man!
Congrats!
5) I'll miss some people, but its time to move on.
Thank you all for everything.
Thank God for the courage to talk to them.
6) My results are back.
English was B3, but I'm very thankful already. ^^
my compo was so bad I could have gotten a C5.
I got a A2 for Chinese! :D
retaking was a correct decision.
LOL at least its a distinction.
I got A1 for Full History.
This was the subject I thought I did the worse for.
Like who finishes a history paper in 1 hour?
HAHA. i think I got marks for spotting that David Low Cartoon. LOL
Anyway I've learnt a lesson from each of these 3 subjects.
Very important ones, at that.
alot people win me.
hahahaha.
I actually don't believe that I've received my results.
like the idea hasn't sunk in yet.
it is as if its a dream or something along that line.
oh well. :)
DINNER!
No comments:
Post a Comment