Monday, January 4, 2010

Major Update.

1) Results are coming out in a week! (staying optimistic about it!)

2) I'm giving tuition FOC.
(Got takers leh! :D)
(Try teaching for once or twice :) really considering education as a career option)

3) I'm 'renovating' my room tomorrow.

4) Sherlock Holmes (with titus, jj, zf, & zeke) was suberp! :D
(though it didn't make as much of an impact as Avatar)
(Sherlock Holmes demonstrates critical thinking far beyond what you and I can imagine)

5) I cut my hair today & okay lah quite cooling ^^

6) No stayover for sec 1 orientation. Tshirt like v wierd also ):
(crossing my fingers & staying optmistic about this one as well)

7) First day of school today! New faces, old friends.

8) Mdm Lau retired ): so sad.

9) All My teachers are still in zhss ^^

10) Meeting for facils was fun today :)
(enough to make me smile lah. :D)

11) BB Day 2010 in a week.

12) TJC Open House 2010, Saturday.
(Get into that school and I'll have 5 sets of uniform and 3 sets of pe attire free)

13) I getting my bursary on sunday.

14) busy whole week D: sleepy. D:

15) I'm broke. (Thank God for bursary and EAGLES ^^)

16) I've been having a lot of dreams lately.
(I dreamt about you. sadly its only a dream.)

17) Will be gone for Sec 1 Orientation on Thursday & Friday.

bye bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment