Today was my first day at TJC.
The OGLs were very high!! hahaha.
day wasn't very eventful, but I'm thankful.
HAHA at least I know some people.
Sheng Hong and Nicole de Silva are in the same OG as me!
yayyyyy ^^
oh, didn't make any friends today, but there's still 6 days more for orientation!
hahaha.
I stalked the OG list and guess what I found out.
there're 28 zhonghuarians at tjc.
heehe ^^
Clement played a very offensive and sensitive practical joke on me today.
(my shirt D:)
I didn't take it to heart though, cause I know he joking only. HAHA.
IF NOT I SURE WALLOP HIM (nah juz jk. he blackbelt haha. dun dare)
(EH no hard feelings. haha)
Sheng Hong and Joo Hou super funny haha.
I got abit pissed later on though. ):
okay, I learnt that the 27 change to 38 bus ride is not feasible.
tried it out today, and it too me 1.75hours to get to school.
boarded 27 at 5.45, reached school at 7.30. haha cmi cmi.
(HAHA HELLO SHANNEN! :D I FELT RANDOM AND WANTED TO SAY HI :D)
After school went to eat at interchange.
haha skipped the chem lecture cause I heard from clement it was all bullshit.
HEEHE.
ATOMS ARE BLUE.
I KNOW WHY! :D
okay, I have alot of things to blog about, but I am very tired.
pissed much with my dad, but nvm.
I'm going to prove to him that physics is not all about his 'expansion coefficient' or whatever.
so what if you are an engineer?
engineering is not physics.
facebook very slow.
kay bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment