Wednesday, January 27, 2010

32S Temasek Junior College

Dinner with Mr Hazry and Mrs Wong last night at Fish and Co. was good. :)
sadly Ms Kaur was busy and couldn't come.
but we had mrs wonggggg :D TEEHEE ^^

Junjie actually asked me out for sentosa yesterday morning but I didn't go.
wanted more sleep, but now that I think about it I do regret not going for it ):

I got to sit with Mr Hazry & Mrs Wong! :D
haha yayyyyy.
Mr Hazry cooks. cool.
and he lives in Hougang! WA Didn't know that. HEEHE ^^
(haha. quoting Mr Hazry, he lives in the periphery region of Hougang. SO FUNNY.)

listening to Mrs Wong and Mr Hazry's conversations is extremely entertaining. :D
haha.

oh yeah.
the bill came up to quite a lot ):

After Dinner we celebrate Jocelyn's birthday.
haha someone damn old LOL.
(okay sorry; its just that i'm so much younger)
(notice the irony. me, young?)

after the dinner, some people went to kbox, while others went for a movie.
me? I went home.
HAHA no money already.
***************************************************************
Anyway, I'm posted to Temasek Junior College (Science)
hmm, kinda happy :)
the distance should be alright cause they're opening the circle line. :D

alrighttttt.
gtg do stuff.
heehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment