Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"You should take a look at your faces"

Yes, I'm not going to quote the already famous "I see you" line.

So, Watched Avatar 3D with sis and Nyap today.
Cineleisure @ Suntec. or was it Marina? (oh whatever.)
YES ITS 3D! MY FIRST 3D MOVIE!(no, actually its more of 2.5D. really.)
It was boom, POW, BANG!
I really jumped because I thought the rock was going to fly out or something.
(yeah only that part then 3D)

So the effects were good, story line fabulous, dialouges inspirational.
the only drawback was that the angmoh they speak sibei chim i really couldn't catch no ball at the start. zzz.

oh yeah. saw terrance ong and weixiang there.
and we were watching the same show! haha.

the airplane pilot really didn't deserve to die D:

I could really relate to the main character. (I forgot his name. oops. oh yes his name was... Jake.)
You know, have your life screwed up by something, get your hopes high, and everything just falls apart and back to the way it was.

Yes I was so excited after the movie.
You know, like a dream. (eh its my first movie for a very long time kay)
then I walked out of the cinema and saw Marina Square and I was like "oh shit I'm not Avatar."

oh. I thought Marina Square is at Marina Bay. HAHA. (okay nt funny)
but you know the names of places are very confusing ):

Orchard Road very nice.
must visit it sometime.

anyway it is really fab.
anyone who havn't watched it must watch it!

its 2000x nicer than harry potter (scam money. I admit it though I'm a fan.) and it is definitely better than Narnia: Prince Caspian. (only a bit better. cause I really liked that Narnia Movie)
I liked the creatures alot. they're very cool.
*adds it to Favourite Movies*

okay enough bullshitting myself.

oh and I figured out how the 3D glasses work.
go ask Mrs Ngiam about it.

Dinner at hotpot culture.
waste money lol seriously.
alot APNN and AT there. (inside joke. and I'm not racist mind you.)

oh did I mention this?
I really respect indians alot.
especially the elder ones.
they're like so well mannered and stuff.

I really despise the ah bengs though.

My mum wants me to cut my hair.
sian. okay I cut botak. you better SEE me.

I want to watch "Bodyguards and Assasins"!
and "Sherlock Holmes" also!
Why do all the nice movies come out when I have the time but not the money.
walaooooo.
And I head that "Bodyguards and Assasins" is a very sad movie ):
Nationalism FTW.

oh and I'm now watching this 连戏剧 called 《宮廷畫師郎世寧》
Its about this italian guy called Giuseppe Castiglione.
okay its really china much but I think its very interesting.
a lot on selective assimilation and stuff.
having full History background really benefits me.

oh well I 老古董 what.

okay I very tired.
go sleep.

tmr cut hair.
die.

No comments:

Post a Comment